On Tour

Chapter 41

(Bella's POV)

*1 year later* I'm 20! Oh wow I can't believe it! Before Louisl left he turned 21. Oh Louis.. I miss him so much! He's my everything. "Bella come on!" Danielle called from the family room. Dani, Perrie, Lottie and Brooke were over Louis and I house. We got together for a sleepover because we all miss our boyfriends or brother in Lottie's situation. "Coming!" I called back. I had gotten into my PJ's. they were my coca-cola PJ's that Louis and I both have. Zayn and Perrie have a pair too. I wear them when I miss him. I walked out to the group. "Hey we're twinzies!" Perrie giggled. She was wearing her pair too. I laughed and sat down. Brooke was holding her baby boy, Matt. He's adorable! Also, Danielle is pregnant! Dani is 1 month. I'm so excited for her! Perrie said that her an Zayn are still considering children. Well, I don't have my kids to cuddle with. They're with Louis and their uncles. On tour for 2 months until I get to see them again. When i was with the kids 3 months ago at a concert to see their daddy, Louis and I agreed that he could have them until the tour ended which was in the 2 months. I never thought I'd miss them this much!

The house is so empty except for our dog, Oscar. Oscar is the smallest puppy but the cutest!! "So guys how long do you think you can handle without seeing the boys?" Lottie asked. We all groaned. "Ughhhh please don't remind us!" Dani complained. We all agreed. *beep beep* it was Brooke's phone that rang. She screamed "OH MY GOD IT'S HARRY!!" She yelled. We all crowded around her. Harry's picture popped up with a FaceTime button. She clicked "Answer" and then Harry's face appeared. "Harry!" Brooke said. "Brookey! How're you babe? How's Matt doing?" Harry asked. "He's great!" Brooke said showing Harry, Matt. "Say hi to daddy Matt!" Brooke said. Harry chuckled. "Hi Matt!!" He said. "Oh hi guys!" Harry said realizing us. "Hey!" We all said. "Harry, is Louis there?" I asked him. Harry looked at me. "Oh..uh..um..uh no" he stuttered. Weird.. "Uh he's uh.. Going to the bathroom" he said. "Uh ok" I replied. Well that was weird. Suddenly Zayn, Niall, and Liam appeared saying hi to their girlfriends except Niall but he just wanted to see us. I sat down depressed. Everyone was there, but Louis.

I think Harry was lying.. I dunno. After 30 min the boys had to go so they ended the call. "I'm sorry Louis wasn't there bella" Perrie said. I shrugged. "I just wish I could see his face or hear his voice" I admitted looking at the pictures of me and Louis on my phone. After we talked for 15 min, Harry called back. I sat down and away from them. As Harry was talking with them, they crowded closer to the phone. Then they shot their heads towards me. "What?" I asked. They giggled and continued to talk to Harry. They were whispering. Then the doorbell rang. They all giggled and stated at me. "Uh, I guess I'll get it" I said looking at them weirdly. They laughed again. What's so funny? I was kinda scared to open the door.