Cameras

Chapter 27

(Bella's POV)

"And Brooke?" I asked. She would be so made if I left her.

"Don't worry about Brooke. I'm pretty sure they'll end up living together. Did you see the way he looked at her?" He asked. I laughed a bit.

"Then yes!" I said.

"Really?" He asked surprised. He hugged me and thanked me.

"Ok babe go to sleep now" he whispered to me. I laid back down in his arms and soon fell asleep. I woke up to voices in the kitchen. Louis wasn't next to me. I got up and walked to the kitchen. Harry, Brooke and Louis were all sitting at the table.

"Hey baby" Louis said giving me a hug.

"Hey Lou" I said. He leaned in for a kiss

"Woah! You need a mint before you kiss me!" I said jokingly. He stuck his tongue out at me then ran over to my purse, took out a box of mints and popped one in his mouth. Then he ran over to me and gave me a kiss. I smiled.

"Hey Brookey" I said walking over to a pitched of orange juice and pouring me a glass.

"Hey belley I was just over here to tell you that Harry and I are going out!" She said hugging Harry.

"Wow that's great! That was fast!" I said. She shrugged.

"Oh and you are now our neighbours" Harry began.

"Brooke is moving in with me" he said.

"Awesome! Again, that was quick" I laughed.

"Well I want this beautiful girl with me everyday" Harry said and kissed Brooke.

"I thought that since we both have to do London University Online, we could do it together?" I asked.

"Sure that'd be fun!" She said.

"Brooke why don't we get you moved in" Harry said taking Brooke's hand.

"Ok bye Louis and Bella!" She said and they left. Louis pored a bowl of Cheerios and began eating.

"We should go buy Lottie a birthday present" I said.

"Yeah why don't you head back to your dorm to get changed and i'll pick you up" Louis said.

"Okay! Can I borrow your car?" I asked.

"Yeah. Here you go" he said and threw a set of keys in the air to me. I caught it. I loved driving in his car. It smelled so much like him. I got to my dorm and I go changed. In my closet I found the green sweatshirt Louis gave me the day we met. I put it on. I loved the smell. When I finished I walked outside to wait for Louis. All of a sudden a black van pulled up. Many people got out holding cameras. It was the paparazzi. Flashes of lights bombarded me. I got so scared.

"So your Louis's girlfriend?" "How long have you two been dating?" "Where is Louis?" "Bella over here!" They all asked at once. I was running back into the dorm when I heard Louis's voice yelling "get away from here NOW!" He growled. I sighed in relief. Louis pushed through the crowd. The paps stopped taking pictures.

"Are you alright Bella?" He asked touching my face.

"Yeah I'm okay" I said. He turned to the paps.

"Go Away!" He growled at them. Obediently try backed away into the van they came from.

"Did they hurt you? What happened? I'm so sorry Bella!" He said.

"No they didn't hurt me. All they did was ask me questions. It's ok Lou, seriously it's just paparazzi" I said. Louis took my hand and we started walking towards his car.

"Well they can get rough" he said starting the engine. It roared to life. We drove to the mall. As Louis was driving the radio played Little Things. I giggled as Louis started to sing obnoxiously. I laughed a lot. We pulled up to the mall and got out.

"If the fans show up can I take some pictures?" He asked taking my hand as we walked in.

"Yes of course" I said. Some people noticed Louis and they came over to take some pictures. Then one fan who took a pic with Louis noticed me.

"Wow your Bella Andrews! I think your amazing and pretty! Can I have a picture with you?" She asked. I stared at her in amazement.

"Of course! Louis?" I asked. He came over and took a picture of us. "

Thank you!" She said and skipped away.

"Woah" I whispered. Louis chucked and put his arm around me. We continued looking for Lottie's present.