Never gonna leave you

Chapter 42

(Bella's POV)

I walked to the door and opened it. Oh my god! "Mommy!" It was Annie and Kyle!! I gasped. "Oh my god!" I said kneeling down to wrap my arms around my kids. "I missed you so much" I said kissing them. Wait..how'd they get here? They were standing alone. "How'd you guys get here?" I asked. Annie giggled. "Annie, honey how'd you get here?" I said. She glanced to her right, to where our pathway to the front door leads. "Kyle, Annie, go inside. I'll be back" I said. They went inside. It wasn't quite dark yet so I could still see where I was going. I walked down the stone path till I turned the corner down to the backyard. Oh. My. God. Louis stood there smiling. I stood still shocked. "Louis" I gasped. He was standing far away. Too far touch. Then he took something out of his pocket and knelt on one knee. I gasped clutching my mouth. I couldn't believe this! I was screaming inside. "I couldn't go 2 more months" he said smiling. "Bella.. Will you marry me?" He asked. I ran to him and he picked me up spinning me around. "Yes!!" I squealed. Then he kissed me. It was passionate and full of love. That's what we had for eachother. Love. It was a bond I've never had with anyone else. Louis is so special. I pulled away as he slid the diamond ring on my finger.

It fit perfectly. "I love you so much Bella" he said wrapping his strong arms around me. "I love you too" I said. "I can't wait for you to be Mrs Tomlinson" Louis smiled. "Wow. This must be a first" I said. "Of what?" "Being proposed to in pajamas." I said laughing. He chuckled his adorable laugh. "You still look gorgeous. And those are our pajamas!" He said. He took my hand. "Let's go tell them" he said smiling. I nodded and we walked back inside to cheering. I was torn away from Louis's grip as the girls hugged me. They all said "oh my god!! Congrats Bella!!" I giggled as everyone looked at my ring. They all gushed over it. Someone grabbed my hand. It was Louis. He pulled me into a hug. Then Annie and Kyle ran up to us. We knelt down to hug them. "We're gonna be a family" I said. Louis kissed my forehead. Everyone said "Aww!" We carried them to the couch and sat down. Everyone was in different conversations. Had Kyle on my lap and Annie on Louis's. "I even brought my suitcase" Louis said. "You did?" "Yeah I'm not leaving!" He said. I later my head resting on his chest. "Thanks babe" I replied.

Louis took out his phone and intertwined our fingers as he took a picture showing the ring. "Louis management is going to be pissed!" I joked. "I know" he said. He put the picture on twitter saying "guess who's gonna be Mrs. Tomlinson soon? Xxx" I smiled at the though of being his wife. Brooke's phone ran again. When she answered the FaceTime, the whole gang appeared. "Lemme see the lovebirds!" Harry said. Brooke showed Louis and I. "Hi!" We said. "Congrats guys!" They said. "Listen guys, we're going to try to come home soon. Sweden is having a storm so they don't know if we'll be able to come back" Liam explained. "Anywayssss how's my pregnant Dani boo?" Liam asked. "Good! I want you home though" Dani said.