Da-Da

Chapter 43

(Bella POV)

The next morning I woke up to my amazing fiancé lying next to me. He was fast asleep so I got out of bed and went to the crib on the side of our bed. I picked up Annie and Kyle and went downstairs. Brooke, and Lottie shared one guest room, while Danielle and Perrie shared the bigger guest room. I must've been the first one up because the house was very quiet. I made breakfast for Annie and Kyle. It's really cute because now they can say "mommy" and "Da-Da" the twins were in their high-chairs at the kitchen table. I set the food down and grabbed a spoon so I could feed them. I stared at the engagement ring. It was beautiful. I smiled to myself then continued to feed the babies.

Then two arms wrapped around my body. I turned around. "Hey baby" Louis said. "Hey Lou" I replied and kissed his cheek. He smiled. "How's my stunning fiancé?" He asked. "Great!" I replied smiling. Louis sat down next to me. "Da-Da!" Annie called. I giggled. "Hi honey!" Louis said picking her up and out of her height-chair. She giggled an repeatedly sang "Da-Da, Da-Da!" "Looks like she's going to be a singer like her daddy" I joked feeding some baby food to Kyle. Louis chuckled. He set her back down and came over to me. He bent down and put his lips next to my ear. "How about we put the kids back upstairs and you and I can have some alone time before everyone wakes up" he whispered into my ear with his husky voice. I bit my lip and nodded. He grinned and said "go sit down" pointing to the couch. Louis picked up Annie and Kyle and walked upstairs. I sat down on the couch waiting.

I watched Louis come back downstairs and walk towards me. He picked me up, sat down and placed me delicately on his lap. He played with my hair as he started to sing slowly. "You are so beautiful.. To me. You are soooo beautiful to me. Can't you see you're, you're everything I hoped for. And your, your everything I need. You are so beautiful, to me" he kept on singing into my ear. This was great. I just kept on smiling as he sang and played with my hair. I couldn't wait to become Mrs Tomlinson. Just the thought of that made me smile. Then Brooke came walking downstairs followed by Lottie. "Seriously?" Louis whispered annoyed that they interrupted our alone time. I quietly laughed. They both noticed us on the couch and smirked. "Hey Guys!" Brooke called to us. "Hi" I said still sitting on Louis's lap feeling a bit disappointed."do you want to still go dress shopping today?" Lottie asked

Then the other girls came walking downstairs. "Hey guys" they greeted. "Do you want to go shopping?" Lottie repeated. I spoke "yeah guys, Louis and I talked last night and we agreed that since he'll have to go back on tour within 4 months, we want to get married before that so the wedding will be within 3 months." I said. Louis joined in "yeah so if you girls would go dress shopping today i'd come along but just to pick out my suit. I would be no where near you guys." He said. "Yay!!" They all cheered. "Lets go soon!" Perrie said. "Ok everyone go get ready we'll leave in an hour!" I said. This is going to be so much fun!