What?

Chapter 21

(Danielle POV)

We were all sitting next to Bella when in her sleep, she spoke. She said, "Brad... I love you.." She murmured. Who's Brad? What about Louis? I looked over to Louis. He looked heartbroken, disgusted, and confused.

"What?" He whispered. Then he broke out in tears and ran out of the room. All of the boys ran after him leaving me, Lottie, and Perrie. We all started yelling and shaking Bella awake.

"Bella?"

"Bella wake up!" We all yelled.

"Huh?" Bella asked waking up and rubbing her eyes. She sat up.

"Where am I?"

"London" I answered.

"No I'm in California" she said.

"Louis brought you back" Perrie said.

"Oh ok. Where is he?" She asked. We all looked at each other.

"Bella, who's brad?" I asked.

"My ex boyfriend why?" She replied.

"We'll uh in your sleep, you said uh 'Brad I love you" I said.

"I did?!?"

"Yeah. Louis heard you and he ran out crying. The boys followed him" Lottie said.

"Oh my god!" She yelled. 

"I have to talk to Louis!" She said.

"That may not happen" we turned around. The boys walked in.

"Lou drove away. Liam drove after him" Harry said.

"No" Bella said. We all talked until the nurse came in. She said that Bella has a minor concussion and could go home.

"Bella come home with me " I said. She had nowhere else to go. Louis obviously doesn't want her with him. All the other guys agreed.

"Okay. Thanks" she replied. Then we all left. Bella came with me.

"Wow beautiful home!" Bella said.

"Thank you!"

We went inside. I showed her our spare bedroom that she could use. She said that her head hurt so she was going to take a nap. I talked to Liam in the kitchen until he called Louis to talk about what happened. Louis agreed and said he would come over. He didn't know Bella was here.