USA

Chapter 12

(Louis POV)

She's finally mine! We walked out of town hand-in-hand and back to the my house. We got to the front door and walked in..oh no.. I looked at Bella. Horror was in her eyes. Her Gran was standing with Lottie and my mum. Her gran stood up. I realized I still had my arm around Bella.

"Bella." She yelled.

"Tomlinson!" She said pointing at me. I gulped.

"Mrs Andrews don't blame this on Bella! It was my idea!" I said defending my girlfriend.

"Bella, Charlotte is here, not at the library-"

"I was going!" Lottie cut in.

"Bella I told you to stay away from Tomlinson!"

"He has a name! And it's Louis" Bella said, I grabbed her hand and muttered "it's ok"

"Gran I don't care what you say! You can't keep me away from him!" She shouted.

"Mrs Andrews if we could talk about this-" I said but got cut off by her Gran.

"Hold on, are you two dating?" She asked. Bella gulped.

"Yes." I said standing in front of Bella.

"Aww yay!" Lottie cheered. Bella and I snickered slightly.

"Well that's just too bad" her Gran said with a smirk.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Bella's going back to America" she said.

"What?!?" I yelled.

"I still have like 2 weeks!" Bella insisted.

"Nope I'm sending you home" her Gran said. I couldn't believe this! I finally ask her out and she's leaving! I looked at Bella.

"I LOVE HIM!" She shouted. Then she ran out the door crying. I ran after her.

"Bella stop!" I yelled several times before she did.

"Louis I love you and I can't leave!" She said.

"Bella I love you too and she is not going to make you go home. I'll think of something I promise." I said. I hugged her.

"No one can split us up" I assured her. She nodded.

"Lou, do you read think she'll send me home?" She whispered.

"I told you Bell, I won't let her" I said.

"I think I should go home, but thanks for a great date" she said giving me a quick kiss.

"I'll see u later Bella" I watched her head back to her house.