Paparazzi

Chapter 13

(Bella's POV)

The next 2 weeks will be terrible if I have to hide from Gran. She knows I'm with Louis but its just terrible. I'm so happy I'm with him though.

"Bella you have a letter" Dave called from downstairs.

I walked down and grabbed the letter. I walked outside and sat on the porch swing. I looked at the address. It was from the college I applied for! The college was in London. I needed to get it. I didn't want to be sad if I didn't get it and I sure did not want to open it so I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed Louis's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's me"

"Hey Bella!"

"Hi I got a letter from London University"

"wow! Did you get in?"

"I don't know. I want you to open it for me"

"ok babe I'll meet you at our place" he said. I agreed and walked over to the backyard of the his house. I went up the ladder and opened the hatch to find a smiling Louis.

"Hey baby! Lemme see!" He said.

I giggled and handed him the letter. I inhaled the air and shut my eyes. I waited for a moment as Louis tore open the letter. Then, Louis gasped and crashed his lips against mine. I kissed back then pulled away.

"Bella you got in!" He cheered. I hugged him tightly.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" I repeated. I couldn't believe this!

"Go tell Dave, and Gran!" Louis told me.

"Meet me in the park when your done" he said.

I nodded and climbed down the ladder. I ran home and inside the house. I called out to them. Dave and Gran came out of the kitchen.

"I got accepted into London University!" I cheered holding up the letter. They swarmed me with hugs. I actually felt kinda happy with Gran.

"When do classes start?" Dave asked looking at the letter.

"October" I replied. This month is August. Wait.. When I go to college, I won't be with Louis.

"Uh I'm going to go into town and chill for a bit" I said and dropped the letter. I ran outside. I walked the trail to the familiar park. I looked around and found Louis. He ran up to me.

"You must be so happy!" He said picking me up.

"I guess but,"

"but what?"

"I'm leaving for London in October. I'll be away from you" I whispered.

"Don't say that! I'll visit you as much as possible." He said.

"Anyway come with me I have a surprise" he said taking my hand and leading me out of the park and into town. Louis whistled for a taxi.

We got in the taxi. "Where are we going?" I asked looking out the window as the taxi moved.

"You'll see in about 20 minutes" Louis answered. 20 minutes of talking, and laughing the taxi pulled up to a building. Lou payed and we got out.

"Where are we?" I asked looking around at the surrounding building. This certainly wasn't Doncaster.

"We are 30 min away from London. And I have a surprise. Now close your eyes" he said. I obeyed and shut my eyes. He put his strong arms on my shoulders and guided me through many rooms until he let go of me.

"Don't open them yet" he said and walked away from me.

"1..2..3.. OPEN" he called. I opened my eyes and in front of me was a massive stage and Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis. They were all holding mics.

"Bella remember when I said we were famous?" Louis asked.

"Yeah"

"Well we are In a band named One Direction. And this is what we do." Lou said.

Music started to play. I smiled and winked at Louis. During the song Louis's solo came on "I've never been so into somebody before. And every time we both touch I only want more. So tell me nothing's going to change yeah. And you won't walk away yeah. Cause even though everynight you'll know what I'll say, Goodybe." he sang smiling at me. I blushed and giggled. The song ended and Louis jumped off the stage and came over to me.

"Lou, that was awesome! Your an amazing singer!" I said giving him a hug.

"Welcome to the family Bella" Louis said. They packed up and we left the building. Flashing lights were everyone. I gasped. I was blinded by lights and screams. I knew this was the paparazzi. I was so scared. Then a girl ran up to me.

"YOU DONT DESERVE LOUIS! HE'S MINE" she yelled and punched me in the face. I fell down. It hurt terribly.

"LADS! BELLA'S HURT!" I heard Louis scream. He knelt down next to me followed by the boys.

"BELLA?!?" They yelled over the screams. Then, I blacked out