Put The Gun Down

Chapter 34

(Bella's POV)

He kept on banging and yelling behind the door. I held on to the twins tightly. Then the door bolts gave in and the door fell down revealing my ex boyfriend. "AHHH!!" We all screamed. Brad stepped forward. He saw the twins. "ARE THOSE YOUR KIDS?!?" He yelled at them. I could feel them shaking in my grasp. I shook my head no. "Good. So.. You must be wondering why I'm here? Hmm well I'm here because YOU broke up with me" he said pointing at me. The twins heads shot up at me. "I don't get dumped! I dump people!" He yelled. "I'm here to tell you that I'm not happy with you. And if I'm not happy at you, you don't deserve to live. BUT Bella I've decided to give you a chance. IF you go out with me, then you and your friends will live. If not, you three die. Your choice!" He said walking around. We stood frozen in terror. Brad clapped his hands. "Uh hello?" He asked. "Uh umm.. B-Brad.. I have a boyfriend." I said. Big mistake. "Oh THATS right. Mr pretty boy boyband, boyfriend." He said sarcastically. I nodded. "And where is he exactly?" Brad smiled. "Home" I gulped. Louis can save me.

Louis has no clue. "So will you dump him and date me? Or die?" He asked. I gulped again. Daisy started to cry. I held onto her tightly. "I want to... Stay with Louis" I blurted out. I wasn't going to show mercy. Daisy cried harder hearing m decision. Phoebe yelped in scare. "Why?" She mouthed to me. "Mhm? Okay then! Fine! Say goodbye you three" he said taking out a gun. He pointed it at me daisy and phoebe. I whimpered in fear. This is it. Why did I say Louis? Because I love him! I'd rather die than break his heart. Then he put down the gun. "WHA-WHAT? ARE YOU PREGNANT?!?" He yelled. "Yes" I said. "IS LOUIS THE FATHER?!?" "Yes" I whispered. "Oh that bitch!!" He yelled. Then once again he held up the gun. I whimpered again. Goodbye world. Then before the bang a voice yelled. "WHAT THE HELL?" Oh my god. It was Liam!! I remembered he needed to pick up the washing! "WHO ARE YOU??" He yelled looking at Brad. "Who are you?" Brad questioned. "There friend. SO DROP THE GUN BEFORE I KILL YOU!" Liam yelled.