Busted

Chapter 50

(Bella's POV)

*3 weeks later* today everyone's going to Harry and Brooke's house. Louis and I were getting ready in our room. "Babe I'm so excited that we're having another baby!" Louis said with a smiley face. "Me too!" I agreed. Louis slipped on his shirt and walked towards me wrapping his strong, muscular arms around my waist from behind. I gasped at the coldness of his hands to my exposed waist. He laughed. "I am so happy I have you" He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. He spun me around and kissed me passionatley for what seemed like ages. As I lay on the bed wit louis on top of me, we heard heard someone at the doorway. "Uhh" a voice said. Louis and I parted quickly turning to the voice. Louis as still lying on me. Annie was standing at the doorway. I quickly jumped up and pulled a shirt. "Annie" Louis said breathless.

"What were you doing?" she asked. "Anie you should always knock. Know go get ready for the party" Louis said quickly, ignoring her question. She left the room. Louis sighed pulling his shirt back on. Then he left the room too. A minute later I did the same. Down the hallway Louis's ear was pressed to Annie's door. "Louis?" I asked. He looked to me. "Shh!" He whispered then motioned for me to come. I came to him. He whispered "she's talking to Zayn on the phone" he informed me. I listened carefully. "Yeah uncle Zayn I walked in on them. They were doing it again.." She said. "She's caught us before?!?" I whispered. Louis looked worried. "Oh god" he whispered. I quietly snickered.