Nightmares

Chapter 31

(Louis POV)

"Uh.. Yes" I whispered, defeated. Paul sighed in frustration. "And is it your baby?" Ed asked. "Yes" I said. "Then we need you to do something" Jeff said. I looked up. "You need to break up with Ms Andrews" he finished. Break up? With Bella? The best thing that ever happened to me?!? I jumped out of my seat. "WHAT?!?" I yelled. They looked shocked. "Well Mr. Tomlinson it's bad for business. What kind of 19 year old is a father?" Ed said. "Me! I am the father-to-be with the most beautiful girl ever!" I yelled. "Aw are you talking about me again?" A voice said. It was a girl. Not Bella. It sounded kinda familiar...no I can't be. I turned around. Oh no.. "Gwen?" I yelled. "Yes baby?" She asked. I was getting overly mad now! Okay so Gwen Higgens is Paul's daughter. She's the brattiest, and most selfish person ever! 2 years ago when I wasn't with Bella, we had a little fling.

It lasted for about 3 months. I dumped her when she cheated on me. I never wanted to see her again. What is she doing here? I stood motionless. "Close your mouth sweetie. you're gonna get some of this tonight" she whispered into my ear pointing to her body. I turned back around. "Paul. Care to explain this?" I said pointing to Gwen. "Boob job honey" she said. "What? No! I mean YOU being HERE" I said. "Louis we and you to get back together with Gwen. It's good publicity" Paul explained. "And leave my pregnant girlfriend?!?" I yelled. "PREGNANT?!?" She yelled. "That slut is having your baby?" Gwen yelled. "She's not a slut!" I said. "Daddy you didn't tell me that!!" She whined. "Fine then! I don't care. Louis, I will still date you" she said as if I asked her out.

"What! No!" I yelled. "Never EVER!" I assured them. I ran out of the room and outside to my car. I realized I was crying. Why would I get back with her? Wouk they make me? What about Bella and my baby? I couldn't just leave them! As I pulled up to the driveway I cleaned myself up then walked inside and into the kitchen. "How's Paul?" I turned around. Bella stood there. "Oh my god Louis why are you so flushed? And your eyes are puffy! Were you crying?" She asked touching my face. I had to tell her. I nodded. "Why?" "Babe you have no idea what happened." I spoke. "Then tell me" she said with concern. God she's so beautiful. "I may be forced to dump you and get back with Gwen" I blurted out. She just stood there. I cupped my face in frustration. "G-Gwen H-higgens?" She stuttered. I nodded. She stood there, hurt in her eyes. "B-but what a-about-" Bella said looking at her stomach. "Bella I don't want to! I'll do whatever I can to stay with you! But I'm under contract. The freakin idiots are so stupid for making me. But Bella?" She looked up with her stunning face. "I love you".

She ran and hugged me crying into my sleeve. "I'm not going anywhere" I reassured her. I carried her to our bed and she spent the night in my arms crying until drifting off. Over my dead body will I ever date Gwen. I slept through the night until I woke up at 3:00 AM from a nightmare. In it, I had married Gwen and then Paul got sick so we went to visit him in the hospital. All of a sudden doctors were yelling that someone wasn't breathing and they rolled a girl quickly into a room. I asked a doctor who that was and what happened. They said her name was Bella Andrews an she died from being heartbroken. I woke up panting.