Move

Chapter 26

(Bella's POV)

I was thinking of birthday presents for Lottie after Louis left. Brooke was looking up One Direction on google. She kept on saying "Harry is so cute!" followed by a high pitched squeal. Then she found a picture of shirtless Harry and almost fainted.

"Does anyone know you and Louis are back together?" She asked.

"I dunno. It's only been 2 hours" I said sarcastically.

*Knock Knock*

Someone was at the door. I opened it and there stood Louis, Niall, Zayn, Harry, and Liam.

"Hey Bella!" They all said.

"Hey guys!" I said and they all hugged me.

"It's been forever since we saw you!" Zayn said. I laughed and Louis gave me a kiss on the lips. I noticed Harry looking over my shoulder.

"Who's that?" He asked.

"Oh that's my roommate Brooke" she rushed over to Harry.

"Hi I'm Brooke" she said.

"So Bella your coming back to my house?" Louis asked.

"Yup I'm all ready!" I said. The boys came in. Harry and Brooke were talking by the TV.

"So how was your concert?" I asked.

"It was great! Really fun!" Liam said.

"How's college life?" Niall asked.

"It's ok. Lots of homework!" I said glancing to the stack on my desk.

"So uh.. You and Louis?" Zayn asked. Lou smacked Zayn in the arm.

"Mate I told you we're back together" Louis said putting his arm around me.

"Do you want to come over my house for pizza Bella? The boys are coming" Louis said.

"Can I bring Brooke?" Harry asked. Louis nodded.

"Yeah, we should go. The Amazing Spider-Man comes on at nine!" I said grabbing his hand.

"Ok babe" he chuckled.

"Spider-Man?" Zayn asked.

"Andrew Garfield is her favourite" Louis replied.

"Bye Brooke" I called back.

"Bye!". Louis and I walked hand in hand to his car. We talked during the ride back to his house in London. As he pulled up to the house there were paparazzi vans lined up in the front yard. I froze remembering being punched by the crazed fan.

Louis took my hand. "It's ok Bella" he said. I nodded and Louis got out of the car and rushed over to my door. He pulled me out and took my hand. Suddenly tons of flashing white lights flashed in my eyes.

"Louis!" They all yelled. "Louis over here!" "Is she your girlfriend?" "Is that Bella Andrews?" "Louis!" "Hey over here!" "I thought you two broke up!" All of the paps yelled at once. We rushed inside. Louis shut the door and locked it.

"Wow" I said. "Yeah it gets hectic. Especially because the lads all live in the same neighbourhood." Louis said taking his jacket off.

"Ohhh it's 9:00" I squealed and ran to the TV. I picked up the remote and put on Starz. Louis chuckled.

"I'm gonna make some popcorn" he said and walked to the kitchen. This house was HUGE! I sat down and started to watch the film. Andrew Garfield is so pretty!! Then two hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" He said.

"Hmm I dunno could it be my lovely boyfriend?" I asked.

"Correct!" He said and hopped over the couch. He handed me the popcorn.

We watched the movie together. Louis got bored and started to braid a piece of my hair.

"What kind of man braids hair?" I joked. He laughed super loud.

"Who said I'm a man!" He said back. Then the movie ended. I yawned and asked what time it is. "12:06" he said.

"Are you tired?" He asked. I nodded to his question. Louis got up and grabbed a blanket. He laid on the couch and I laid next to him. I put my head on his chest. He covered us with a blanket.

"Hey Bella?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you consider living here with me?" Louis asked. I opened my eyes.

"Wow.. um.. Louis.. what about Brooke and college?" I asked. Of course I want to live with Louis but college is very important.

"Well I heard about London university Online. You can take classes online." He said. That wasn't a bad idea.