Date?

Chapter 10

(Louis POV)

"I'm  not allowed to ever be with you" she whispered. I jumped up.

"What?!?" I yelled. She looked scared.

"Why?!?" I yelled again.

"She thinks your a player an I'm going to end up heartbroken" Bella said. I couldn't believe this.

"Bella your not like other people I've dated. And if we go out, I promise I'll NEVER hurt you! But since we're only friends now, how can we hang out?" I asked.

"I dunno. I guess I'll just make up excuses all the time." She said. "No I don't want you to do that" I said. She didn't respond. "This may be very weird and not right to say right now but will you still have lunch with me tomorrow?" I asked. Bella laughed. "Of course Louis, I'm not going to let my Gran hold us up from being friends" she said. "Right..friends." I whispered. Why couldn't we be more? Didn't she break up with with Brad for me?

"Alright well I'll see you tomorrow" she said.

"Bella how about we make a place where we can talk and hang out without being noticed." I suggested.

"Ok how about Lottie's treehouse?" She asked. The treehouse I built for Lottie was in the backyard.

"Then it's settled." I said. I really liked Bella. I don't know if she really likes me though.

"Bye Lou"

"See you" I said waving goodbye as she left through the gate.

I watched her walk back inside her house. I couldn't wait for lunch!