Meet the neighbours

Chapter 3

(Louis POV)

We had a break from recording and invited the lads my house. For 2 days we did nothing but play video games and eat. My mum was going to her neighbors house an invited us along because they have a pool. We got in our swim suits and slipped a shirt on. We went over with my mum and her friend showed us the pool. We weren't alone. A girl was sitting with her feet in the water. Her hair was in a messy bun. Her body was perfect, but her face was beautiful. She looked up when she heard us.

"Hi uh I'm sorry. I'm Ruth's granddaughter" she said so perfectly with a slight British accent.

"Hi my mum must be friends with your grand mum" I said.

"Yeah, uh your names?" She asked.

Zayn spoke "I'm Zayn, that's Harry, Liam, Niall and Louis" he said. She looked at me when Zayn said my name. She blushed and looked down.

"Are you planning on swimming?" She asked us.

"Yeah mind if we join you?" I asked setting a towel on a chair.

"Sure come on in." She said.

"Wanna play a game? Like a race?" Liam suggested. We all agreed. Harry chose to swim against Liam, Zayn chose Niall, so I was left with the girl.

"What your name love?" Harry asked her.

"Oh I'm Bella" she replied. I took off my shirt and I swear she looked at me and was admiring me. I smirked to myself.

"Ready?" She asked me.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Ok Bella and Louis, stand on the edge. I'll say go" Liam said. We stood at the edge and waited for Liam's call.

"Oh" she said. "I swam competitively for 13 years" Bella said smirking.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"GO!" Liam yelled.

She dove in. "Huh?" I said and then jumped in. She was like a bullet! By far she beat me. She got out first.

"Good job Louis"

"Thanks"

Niall beat Zayn, and Liam beat Harry. I didn't pay attention though. I was looking at Bella. We all got in the pool and just talked.

"So Bella do u have a boyfriend?" Harry asked. No. No. No. No. Harry is NOT going to get another girl. She looked down.

"Uh yeah his name is Brad." She spoke softly. What?

"But to be honest I don't think I want to be his girlfriend. He's mean and selfish. And always calls me ugly" she said. I felt bad. Why would someone say that?

"I think your beautiful Bella" I whispered, so low that no one could hear. And no one did.