Famous?

Chapter 6

(Louis POV)

I heard a click of the lock. I opened the door slowly. In Bella's hand was a razor and a phone in the other.

"Oh my god" I gasped.

"Bella-" I said. She was on the ground and her hand and arm were cut severely. She dropped the phone and razor.

"Come here" I said holding out my hands. She grabbed them and I pulled her off the ground.

"Bella, why?" I asked still shocked.

"I broke up with Brad.......for you" she whispered. That shocked me even more.

"Then why did you-?" I couldn't finish.

"He wanted me to kill myself or he'd kill my mum" she whispered. She was still wearing my sweatshirt.

"Come on let's clean you up. And brad will have to talk to me before he talks to you ever again." I said. She smiled.

"Thank you Louis...but I need some time before I date you.." She said. I froze. All I did was nod. I helped clean up the remains of the skin on her arm. She cried in pain when I put water on it. I wrapped her arm in a towel. I finally spoke.

"You have to promise me never to do this again.. I don't want to loose you...okay?" I asked. She nodded

"I promise" she vowed.

"Can I take you back to Lottie?" I asked.

"Yeah" I took her hand. She looked at me, let go of my hand, left the bathroom, and out of her room leaving me alone. I was a little stunned and confused.

I caught up to her at the gate. "Why. Won't. This. Open" she muttered shaking the gate. I put in the code.

"They put it up for fans." I said. She stared at me in confusion. I was shocked.

"Do you know that the lads and I are famous?" I asked.

"Uh no. Your famous?" She said.

"Yeah well right now in the UK.. You've never heard of One Direction?"

"No sorry." Bella said. She walked through the gate, into the house once again leaving me alone. I went into the backyard.