Untold - V.I

Author's Note:

Pasencia na po talaga at natatagalan ang update. Sobrang daming demands ng totoong trabaho ko po and I am currently based in our MOA site. It would always take me 3 hours to go to the office and 3 hours to go home. Everyday siya mga ma'am! Borlogs na lang pag-uwi.

Just the same, thank you for waiting sa update. Shoutout to the folks that added my story to their Reading Lists and to those that have voted! :) Super-duper thanks! :)

Wala pang title ang book 2! Wala pa akong maisip.

xoxoxo Mellah

*****************

Mitchie.

"Hey Mitch, have you heard about the people sent here by our new partner in Asia?" said Taylor, one amongst the seven teammates I have here in New York.

Nakakatuwa ang pangalan ni Taylor. Her first name is Taylor and last name's Swift. But unlike the famous Swift, she's African-American and a bit more feisty, which what I liked about her.

"What people?" I asked.

"The ones from MachinoVation Empire? Didn't you hear what the boss said yesterday? They're coming here on Monday. But I heard that they're here now."

Hindi ko alam na nakuha pala namin yung account with MachVo. Wala kasi ako kahapon kaya di ko alam. Malaking account pala ang bagong project namin ngayon.

It's been three years since I started working in this tech hub. Wilkinson Inc. is one of the biggest security company in the US and kaya hindi naman nakakapagtaka na nakuha namin ang account with MachVo, the largest company that supplies the US government with fighter jets and battle ships.

Isa ako sa mga computer engineers dito sa Wil Inc, we specialized on setting up the GPS accuracy and security codes ng mga ilan sa mga military modes of transportation.

"Oh, I see. I was on leave yesterday so I didn't get the good news. So who's heading the project?"

"You are to head the project Mitch, with Cameron."

Bigla akong magworry, I don't think that we will be a good team. May hindi kami pagkakaintindihan ni Cameron kaya naman hindi namin gusto ang isa't isa. For some reason, she hates me. I really don't exactly hate her, it's just that I don't like her attitude.

She does not take ownership but she has this "pasikat" attitude. She always put the blame on the team tapos kapag may nangyayari na maganda, she will always take the credit.

"I don't think that's a good idea Ty." I said.

"I know! That b*tch hates you girl and we all don't know why!" she exclaimed.

"Me neither. I mean, every since I started working here she has been rolling her eyes at me. I tried talking but she just always... I don't know, snort?" sabi ko nalang while I started working on the codes needed this afternoon.

"Maybe because of Sean! You know, the head of Talent Acquisition?" she giggled na para kinikilig.

"Wait who?!" gulat na tanong ko dahilan para mapatingin ako sakanya. "Sean Henderson? The British guy in T.A? No way!"

"Yes baby girl! I heard that Cameron and him dated for like a year until you came. Remember that he used to send flowers to you everyday? For an entire month?"