33.

Something In The Way You Move- Ellie Goulding

Evan agreed to go to the party tonight and he was picking me up in a half an hour. I was thankful that the rest of my clothes and belongings showed up, otherwise I'd have noting to wear. Danielle said something sexy so I settled on my deep purple silk dress. The material felt cool against my skin as it draped over me, hugging me in just the right spots, the belt around my waist enhancing my curves. The dress was short, landing just about mid thigh and the neck line was low. I slid on a pair of black pumps, adding another five inches to my height. I loved heels. I decided to leave my hair down, adding some curls. Im sliding some lipgloss and some other random things I might need tonight in my clutch when my doorbell rings.

"Coming!" I yell down the hall. I take one more look in the mirror, smoothing down my dress a little, checking my makeup. I don't know why I was nervous about going tonight. It was just a party. I'm suppose to be good at meeting people. I've never been nervous going to a party. I should be excited that I'll get to meet new people and maybe make new friends, I shouldn't be feeling like something bad is going to happen. Maybe I just shouldn't go. No. I can't. Danielle was all excited when I told her I'd go and she really wanted to show me her place. Plus, Niall, Liam and Louis we're excited to see me too. And it will be nice seeing them too. I think I was only nervous because they were Harry's friends and there was a possibility he would show up, despite already having plans.

Damn it Abby. You are going to this party. You're going with Evan and you will have a good time and you will meet new people and not give a shit if Harry shows up.

Yeah, I'll keep telling myself that.

I take a deep breath, letting it out slowly before opening the door. Evan stood before me in a pair of tight black jeans and a black button up shirt, his hair a mess of curls. He flashes me his dimpled smile as his eyes roam over me. I blush, stepping back, letting him in.

"You look...hot," Evan said, his eyes on my legs a little longer than I was comfortable with. I don't exactly like being called hot, I think it's an awful way to describe a woman. There are so many other adjectives that could be used to describe someone. I'm going to say he is just nervous and couldn't think of something better to say.

"Thanks, you look great as well," I give a small smile, tugging at the hem of my dress a little.

"Thanks, are you ready to go?" He asks, hand on the door handle. I nod, grabbing my black Jacket off the hook by the door, and he opens the door, hand on my lower back as I walk out the door.

We climb inside of his BMW and head off towards Danielle's place. I think my nerves were keeping me from making conversation and I felt terrible. Evans hand rests against my thigh, his thumb moving back and forth against my skin. He seemed to be alright with the silence. Maybe he is nervous.

"Thanks for going to this with me," i say, finally breaking the silence.

"Of course. It will be fun. I actually met Danielle and her boyfriend...Liam? They were with some other people, who's names I forget, when Harry and Anne first opened A&H. They seem like a good group of people," he tells me. I should have realized he would have met them, since they were friends with Harry.

"Yeah they really are," I smile, taking back to last summer when we all hung out and got to know each other.

"So how did you meet Danielle and Eleanor?" He asks me and I freeze. If I tell him he will most likely realize I knew Harry already and after the other night when Harry acted as if he didn't know, I didn't know if he wanted anyone to know we already knew each other. I was saved by the annoying GPS voice saying we had arrived at our destination. I gasp as I take in he place. It was huge! Why one person needed such a big house was beyond me. It was a two story house, looking like it was made out of stone. It looked beautiful with small lights lighting up the front of he house. All the lights were on and there were already dozens of cars parked in her large driveway.