Fifty-four || I Tried to Stop Her

Sorry I'm late, I got caught up in a bunch of stuff, and then the other bit was procrastination, writer's block, and rewatching the adventures of my favorite murder children and their murder mum.

Aaaaanyway, hey guys, how's it going?

Okay so I realized I mislead you in the previous A/N regarding Owl and her ship wrench. She is not responsible for the multiple stab wounds in Code. That's all me, you're very welcome. She is however, responsible for the (adorable) ship wrench that is in THIS chapter.

Anyway, that picture up there is Caelum. See what I do is scribble notes all over the drawings about the character, little things to remember/keep track of. So that's what the chicken scrawl all around the page is. I'm sorry if you can't read it and also sorry if you can, because most of my notes are random and weird and cannot be understood even if you can make out the handwriting. But that's Caelum, resident sinnamon roll who's screwed up a few times and is trying to juggle the aftermath. But he did screw up and let all hell loose so like love him but understand he's a moral mess.

Anyway, I'm sorry, short chapter, but I have things to do, places to be, stuff to steal, and I figured you would like an update just to make sure people aren't dead. Besides, the more time I'm given to write, the more characters I either kill or destroy some large aspect of their life.