Fifty-five || Welcome to Fabulous Hell, What Happens Here, Stays Here

Hey guys, what's up?

So my break is ending, which is gross, but I hope you all are doing better.

So that up there is Charlotte! She's pretty rad. (Excuse the hair I suck at hair) (and life) (and everything ugh) Anyway I had trouble getting the shading right without smudging, but she (and Coal) are latina/o. They're mother was from South America, (technically not mentioned because classified info, but specifically Nazca, Peru) (ALSO IF MY TERMINOLOGY IS WRONG PLEASE CORRECT ME AND ALSO SMACK ME IN THE FACE WITH A RULER)

Okay, just a note, how about we chill a little bit on the ship competition? Yes, I might've ruined your otp, and yes, I expect you to handle it with maturity. So just cool it a bit. I don't want a ship war, I want you to respect each other, and me. So please no death threats, even if you're joking, and please stop telling me what to do with my own story. I'm not going to kill a character just so that you're satisfied.

Dedication goes to Xiah_hyunafan, because they deserve it and I enjoy they're comments and support.

So that's it, short stuff today guys, sorry. But I hope you have a fabulous existence, I love and appreciate you all, and I hope you enjoy the chapter!