Tyler finds out

Tyler's POV.

So I'm stupid. I talked to Troye yesterday. I kissed Troye yesterday yet I didn't get his number. Wow go me!

I arrived at school and went to my first period class. I was playing a game on my phone when i heard something shift next to me. I looked up to see Troye. He looked horrible.

"Troye, what happened to you?" Right after I said that Mathew came up to Troye.

"Look Troye I'm so sorry this happened, I wasn't thinking and it just happened an-"

"MATHEW SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I KNOW YOU MEANT TO DO THIS BECAUSE YOU WERE SO FUCKING JEALOUS OF TYLER!!" What the hell happened and why are they talking about me and why would Mathew be jealous of me, he has Troye.

"Troye, please forgive me. I promise I didn't mean it."

"NO MATHEW QUIT FUCKING ASKING ME TO FORGIVE YOU ITS NOT GOING TO FUCKING WORK!! YOU WERE JUST FUCKING JEALOUS OF TYLER THATS NOT A REASON TO DO THIS!! THIS WAS THE WHOLE FUCKING REASON I WAS SO SCARED TO BREAK UP WITH YOU! I WAS AFRAID THAT THIS WAS GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN!! NOW GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME MATHEW!!"

By this time Troye was crying and angry. Wait they actually broke up? But what the fuck happened between them?

"Troye, are you okay?" I really need to know what happened so I can beat up this Mathew guy for hurting my Troye.

"No, I'm not okay. Oh my god why the fucking would he do this to me?!" What the fuck did he do to Troye because I swear to god!

"Troye, if you don't mind me asking, what did he do to you?"

"HE FUCKING HIT ME AND HIT ME TO THE POINT WHERE I SPENT ALL WEEKEND IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL!!" Troye sobbed. I swear to fucking god I'm going to hit him.

"Okay first of all, Troye calm down it's going to be alright. Second of all, why did he hit you. And third of all can I go beat his ass for hurting you?"

"Okay one, thank you I'm calmer, two it's a long story so basically long story short, I broke up with him and when he realized it was because I was dating you he went all mad man and hit me, and hit me some more, and hit me some more, and hit me until I blacked out. And the next thing I know I wake up in the hospital with my family by my bed, and three no you may not I told him to leave me alone and that's what he's going to do. If he doesn't I'll call the police on him and report him for harassment."

"I just don't understand why the fuck he would do this to you?"

"Tyler, I think it's pretty obvious. He's jealous of you. He's been jealous of you ever since I told him a new guy would be coming to our school. But in a way its also my fault. I kinda promised him that you wouldn't get in the way of our relationship." He seemed a little sad about it so I decided to make him laugh.

"Well I can't blame you, I'm fucking beautiful!" He laughed at this. See my plan worked.

"Oh my fucking god, you're such a self centered little cunt, aren't you?" I love the way he says things in his accent. I could listen to him talk all day.

"Yep, that's me" then we laughed until the period started.

A/N: so long time no see its 6 pm where i am and I'm sorry I didn't actually update when I got home from the concert. 1. I was tired and 2. My mom made me go to sleep like 20 minutes after we got home and I had to tell all my friends about my experience. So anyway hi I really like this chapter and I hope you will to. So I'm going to tell you a little bit about when I went to the concert. So when I went me and my mom got there at about 7:40 and the actual event didn't start until 8:00. So me and my sat in our seats and waited for everyone to take there seats then after that they started the show. Now Troye didn't actually come on stage until 9:00 but Allie X played for about 45 minutes to an hour and then we waited until Troye came on. In the process there were a lot of girls screaming because they thought it was Troye but eventually Troye came on and I screamed a lot and I'm still not sure how I didn't lose my voice. So when he played the 4th verse in For Him. I literally screamed so loud and I was recording it so when I watched it back you can here me screaming and then you here my horrible singing. What it was my first concert, let a girl live. But I was also upset because Lost Boy and Youth were the last 2 songs he played and my my phone decides to be a dick and run out of space during Lost boy so I didn't get to record Lost boy or Youth. I legit almost started to cry because 1. I wanted to record literally all of the songs he played and 2. Youth is literally me favorite song off the album so the fact that I couldn't record it made me sad and pissed me off. Well anyways enough of my rant so yeah I guess I'll see you in the next chapter. Byeeee 😂
~Jazzmine 💗

My social media:
Instagram: Troylernutella_13
Twitter: Janielisreal_21
Snapchat: pretty_heart12