The Step Mom

Troye's POV.

"Avah, I like you." SHIT I DIDNT MEAN FOR THAT TO COME OUT!! OH MY GOD!!

"Troye I liked you too but I have a girlfriend now. I'm sorry. But if it makes you feel better I've liked you since the 8th grade." She said trying to sound soothing but to me it was like sandpaper rubbing against my skin. It stung a lot and my heart feels heavy. I want her and I'm not going down with out a fight.

"Avah I know you think this is helping me but it's actually doing nothing but breaking my heart. I like you. A lot. So if you can't except that and if you can't be with me than we can't be friends. It will be to hard for me. So since you already have a girlfriend, we can't be friends anymore." I say expecting her to kiss me but she did the opposite. She yelled at me.

"WHAT THE HELL TROYE?! YOU'RE GONNA BREAK UP 6 FUCKING YEARS IF FRIENDSHIP JUST BECAUSE IF A STUPID FUCKING CRUSH?! TROYE I REALLY DONT WANNA FUCKING SEE YOU RIGHT NOW JUST GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE!!" I was already about to cry.

"Fine I will but Avah just know that you may not get me back." I said and left. I was already crying at this point and then as soon as I go downstairs I see Avah's step mom coming in the house.

"Why are you here?" Her step mom said.

"Honestly I don't know anymore." I said and ran out the house crying.

Avah's POV.

What the fuck just happened? Did I seriously just lose a friend because of a stupid little crush? I didn't think it would go this far. Then my asshole of a step mom, Sheryl walks in my room.

"Avah why the hell was there a boy in my house?" She said. I was clearly in trouble.

"It was just my friend okay." I said just annoyed at Troye for doing this to me.

"I don't care there was a boy in my house and you didn't inform me. Give me your phone."

"What the fuck? No. I'm expecting an important text." I need to see If Mack texts me. It's only 5 pm she could text me at anytime.

"From who? Your boyfriend?" She said. I'm kinda afraid to talk about Mack because my step mom is extremely homophobic but oh well she shouldn't have said anything.

"No mom I'm texting my fucking girlfriend." I say and she looks disgusted.

"Oh my god ew Avah why can't you be normal like everyone else in the world. Two girls can't make a baby. I can't believe this. My step daughter is gay. Wow this is hilarious." She laughed. Not only did I just lose a friend but also my mom is laughing at me because of my sexuality.

"Mom can you please get out I don't wanna talk to anyone right now." My heart was broken twice as much as it was when Troye left.

"Yeah I'm not going until you give me your phone." So I gave her my phone and I went to sleep.

I woke up earlier than my step mom and I know where she goes whenever she heads stuff so I went and got my phone. I didn't check it and I just got ready for school and left.

When I got to school I went straight into my first period class and I was sitting in my seat on my phone and looking at all the texts Mack sent me and then I saw her run in the class and she hugged me.

Now that Mack has figured out what happened between me and Troye she now hates Troye and so do I. I'm not gonna forgive him after one fucking day.

We went about our day just me and Mack. Troye, Kat, and Sarah didn't talk to us all day they just talked to Troye. I mean I'm okay with it I have my girlfriend but they could have a least said hi to me. Its seventh period and I haven't talked to anyone today except Mack. Tyler still hasn't come to school and Mathew is still in jail. I'm just happy I have my girlfriend by my side so I don't have to worry about them.

A/n: so hi again. I plan to do the same thing I did yesterday and write a shitload of chapters for you guys. I feel like you guys deserve to know why Tyler is out of school so the next chapter will be in Tylers POV. So yeah that's it. I'll see you in the next chapter. BYEEE ❤️
~Jazzmine 💖

My social media:
Instagram: Troylernutella_13
Twitter: Janielisreal_21
Snapchat: pretty_heart12