Mathew

Mathew's POV.

Fuck. I messed this up BAD! How could I have hit him. Why wouldn't I hit him he fucking pissed me off. How could he have done this to me? I thought he said Tyler wasn't going to fucking get in the way of us yet here we are now. I need to talk to him and apologize. I got a text message after that.

From: Troye 😘
MATHEW WHAT THE FUCK!! I JUST LEFT THE HOSPITAL!! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

Oh my god, OH MY FUCKING GOD. I PUT HIM IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL! HOLY SHIT.

Then I read the rest of the message and I got very pissed.

To: Troye 😘
Why would I do this to you? Why would you do this to me? I thought you loved me. I thought we were going to be together forever. What happened to all of that? You broke up with me because of a stupid jock that's going to break your heart. Let's be honest Troye, I was the best fucking thing that has ever happened to you and you will regret breaking up with me.

I was so pissed. How could he do this? Why would he do this?

From: Troye 😘
First of all I can't fucking believe you're not even sorry for what you fucking did to me and second of all you were not the best thing that has happened to me to be honest you were the fucking worst! DON'T EVER FUCKING TALK TO ME AGAIN MATHEW ERIKSSON!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!

This broke my heart. He hates me. He hate me and it's all my fault. I need to go talk to him.

(Time skip to Troye's house)

When I made it there I ran up to the door and knocked on it. I was greeted by Laurelle.

"Hey, Mathew what's up?" A lot is up you don't even know.

"Nothing much just came to see Troye."

"Okay come right in. Troye's upstairs in his room." I remember the last time I was in his room. This will legit be my last time in his room or in his house in general. Well here goes nothing.

I ran up to Troye's room and took three deep breaths and I opened the door. As soon as I opened it Troye looked up anger now in all of his features.

"MATHEW WHAT THE FUCK!! GET OUT I TOLD YOU I DIDNT WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU EVER AGAIN!!" Wow he's really mad. It's hot though.

"Troye I know you really don't want to talk to me right now but I need to apologize. What I did was very wrong and I'm sorry can I please just talk to you?"

"Fine, you have 5 minutes." yes I can explain to him that I didn't mean to hit him. I sat next to him on his bed.

"Okay Troye, look I didn't mean to hit you, it just happened. I was pissed because you cheated on me and it just happened. I didn't mean it at all. If I could take it back I definitely would. I'm very sorry can you please forgive me?"

"No. What you did was wrong and if you expect me to just forgive you just because you said sorry than you're definitely wrong." My heart shattered.

"Troye, I'm sorry how could I make it up to you?"

"Show me you can be trusted again and I'll forgive you." So that's exactly what I did I showed him. I kissed him. And he kissed me back!

"I've missed your soft lips Troye. I'm sorry I did this to you and I promise I'll never do it again." He surprised me when he kissed me again.

"I'm glad you missed then because this is the last time you'll ever feel them." Then he moved away from my lips. Before I could say anything he slapped me.

"YOU REALLY THOUGHT I ACTUALLY FUCKING FORGAVE YOU?! WELL GUESS AGAIN BITCH!! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM MATHEW BEFORE I CALL THE FUCKING POLICE!!" After that I ran out of his room and straight out the door so his family couldn't question me.

A/N: so I like this chapter. I think you guys do too. So just to let you know Mathew is not gone yet. Lmao yeah so I think this will be my last update for today because I'm going to Troye's concert today at 8:00 AND IL SO FUCKING EXCITED!! So yeah that's pretty much it. I'll see you in the next chapter. Byeeee
~Jazzmine 💗

(780 words)

My social media:
Instagram: Troylernutella_13
Twitter: Janielisreal_21
Snapchat: pretty_heart12