The Threat

Sarah's POV.

Me and Kat started to drag Tyler and Mathew somewhere no one can hear or catch us. Once I got there I took Mathew and punched him in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK MATHEW!! WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THIS TO TROYE?!"

"It's simple. I fucking hate him so why not make him pay for what he did to me by making his boyfriend cheat on him."

"MATHEW STILL YOU DONT FUCKING DO THAT TO PEOPLE!! YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST TALKED TO HIM!!"

"I didn't wanna fucking talk to him. He hurt me so I thought this was good enough payback. He's a fucking ugly ass worthless piece of trash that deserves to die." That was it for me. I tackled him and started punching him. I punched him anywhere I could reach. Once I was done with him he was all bloody and he was laying on the floor groaning from pain.

I decided I was done with him so I headed back to the school. Once I got back I saw Kat and Tyler. Tyler's nose was bleeding and that was it. I did WAY worse to Mathew. I saw Kat look at me. She looked worried.

"Sarah, where's Mathew?" She asked. She still looked worried but she also looked confused.

"Oh yeah, I beat the shit out of him. We may need to 911." I laughed but Kat and Tyler just stared at me with wide eyes.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Tyler yelled.

"SARAH OH MY GOD WE AGREED TO NOT BEAT THEM UP AND JUST TALK TO THEM!! I NEED TO SEE WHAT YOU DID!" So I took them over to where Mathew was and he was lying on the floor but he was trying to get up.

"Mathew are you okay?" Tyler asked.

"Tyler what the fuck I thought you were with Troye." I asked.

"Yes I'm with Troye well I think I am but anyway that doesn't mean I can't make sure someone is fucking okay." Tyler said getting angry.

"Sarah what caused you to do this anyway." Kat asked clearly annoyed with this whole situation.

"Well we were talking and he said that Troye was an ugly worthless piece of trash that should die, and I lost it." I said honestly.

"Mathew what the fuck? Why would you say that Troye is a wonderful person that deserves to live." Kat said.

"I fucking said that because I fucking hate him. He deserves to die id rather it be from me though." DID HE JUST FUCKING THREATEN TO KILL TROYE?! WHAT THE FUCK!!

Kat came over to me and told me to call 911 because we're gonna report him to the police.

When the police came me and Kat went to talk to them while Tyler stayed with Mathew. They asked us how Mathew got this messed up. We had to lie so we wouldn't go to jail for assault.

"Well we didn't see anything but all we know is that a guy came over to Mathew and beat him up. We came over here because Mathew called us. Then we came over here and we were talking and we were talking about our friend Troye to see if he remembered him and he said that he hates him and he threatened to kill him." Then the officer went over to Mathew and arrested him for threatening Troye. Tyler was kinda happy and kinda sad to see him go to jail. I could tell from his face.

"Are you okay Tyler." I finally asked him and when he looked at me he looked worried.

"Um not really. What if someone bails him out of even worse what if he breaks out and actually tries to kill Troye. I would have to die too if Troye died." That confused me. A lot.

"Why would you wanna die if Troye did?"

"Well me and Troye have a back story. We were childhood best friends and we both had a crush on each other but we both weren't out yet. So when I actually started dating Troye I felt like I succeeded my life mission of dating my childhood crush. I regret every single thing I did with Mathew. I just want Troye back." That's such a cute story. We need to get them back together. But how Troye hates him. Me and Kat will figure it out we just need to get them together again.

A/n: so hi I love this chapter. A LOT happened. So this chapter is dedicated to saarahwaheed12 i hope you guys like this chapter. Well that's it for now. Bye
~Jazzmine 💘

My social media:
Instagram: Troylernutella_13
Twitter: Janielisreal_21
Snapchat: pretty_heart12