The Ask

Tyler's POV.

I have been dating Troye for about almost a week so I decided to ask him out on a date. I need to come up with something sweet and romantic. Should we go out to dinner or should I take him out to see a movie.

I haven't seen Mathew at school for the past couple of days. I may hate him with a burning passion but I still hope he's okay. I just hope he didn't do anything bad. Right now me and Troye are in first period and still no sign of Mathew.

"Hey Troye, do you think Mathew is coming to school today?" He started laughing and then he responded.

"I don't know and to be honest I don't care. I'm not here to take track of how many times he's here a week, I'm his ex boyfriend." Okay I won't ask him about Mathew again.

(Time skip to lunch)

I have decided the perfect way to ask him out. I'm going to sing to him. As cheesy as that sounds, I bet he'll say yes. Right now he's talking to some of his friends. That's gives me some time to get my shit together. I'm so nervous, not because I'm afraid he'll say no but I have never sung in front of anyone besides my family. I'm nervous for his reaction to.

I decided I was going to sing Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. I went to practice my singing in my car and once I was ready I got out my car I went straight to Troye.

"Hey Troye can I talk to you in private."

"Um yeah sure is something wrong, babe." Oh my god I love it when he calls me babe it's so cute.

"Nope, absolutely nothing is wrong." He looked at me skeptically so I have him a reassuring smile. I stared him straight in the eyes and said, "there is absolutely nothing wrong I just wanna talk to you." I got lost in his eyes. A huge lovesick grin came across my face like it was the only thing I could do with my mouth.

I took him out to my car and I picked up my guitar are stared at him with a smile on my face.

"Tyler, what the hell are you doing?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"You'll see." I said with a smirk. I started to strum on my guitar until I found the right key and then I sang to him.

"Oh, your eyes, your eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'. Your hair, your hair fall perfectly without you trying. You're so beautiful, and I tell you everyday.

I know, I know when I compliment you, you won't believe me. And it's so, it's so sad to think that you don't see what I see. But every time you asks me "do I look okay?" I say.

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, 'cause you're amazing, just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, 'cause Troye you're amazing just the way you are."

I finished the song and looked up at Troye and he was smiling so hard it was almost creepy but an adorable kind of creepy.

"Troye Sivan Mellet would you do me the honor of going on a romantic date with me?"

"Okay so you pulled me out of lunch to go to your car and  sung to me then you ask me on a date. Tyler, what do you think Is the answer is?" He said with a smile on his face and went to hug me. I took him in my arms and hugged him tight.

"So, is that a yes?" I said even though it was pretty clear I just wanted to make sure.

"Oh my god, yes it's a yes you doofus." We laughed and went inside the school as the bell for fifth period rang.

A/n: so first of all I'm sorry I only updated once yesterday. I was in a group dm with gucci_troyler thegirlwhowrotetruth saarahwaheed12 and my friend AJ. They wouldn't stop talking to me but I love talking to them so again I'm sorry. Second of all Bruno Mars is one of my favorite singers so I had to use one of his songs for my fanfic. Third of all I love this chapter a lot so I hope you like it too. And fourth of all I have decided an official chapter that will have smut *drumroll* either chapter 18 or 19 will have smut so get excited! Well that's it for now I'll see you in the next chapter. Byeeee
~Jazzmine 💗

My social media:
Instagram: Troylernutella_13
Twitter: Janielisreal_21
Snapchat: pretty_heart12