Laurelle finds out

Troye's POV.

I love Tyler. He makes me laugh when all I wanna do is cry and have someone hold me. Tyler is the best. I may have regretted breaking up with Mathew at first, but now I realize it was worth it. Now I have decided to tell my family that me and Mathew broke up and why.

"Hey mom I have to tell you something."

"Sure honey what's wrong?"

"Okay so you know how Mathew came over the other day?"

"Yeah, Mathew's a really nice guy." Oh you won't think so once i tell you what he did to me.

"Well um we kinda broke up."

"Oh. Why?" Okay let's see how she reacts.

"We broke up because I like another guy and when I told him that I wanted to break up he got really mad and hit me and that's why I was bleeding when you came back home."

"HE DID WHAT?!"

"He hit me" I said so softly that she could barley hear what I said but she did.

"TROYE WHY WOULDNT YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS!!"

"Well because I wanted to try to deal with it on my own and I decided that it was time to tell you. I just don't want you to 1. try to hurt him and 2. Let him in our house EVER again. I hate him so much. And when he came over he has the nerve to ask me to forgive him AND THEN HE FUCKING KISSED ME!!"

"Look Troye its going to be okay. I know this is hard on you, but if he did that to you he's not worth it." What is she talking about?

"Mom what do you mean by that?"

"Troye you become a bit obsessive with things and whenever they are taken away you want them back so I'm telling you that Mathew is not worth wasting your time."

"Oh trust me mom I don't want him back. He hurt me physically and emotionally. My face is all fucked up because of him. My heart is all fucked up because of him." I began to start crying again.

"Mom I don't know what to do. He hurt me so much. How do I get over him." I sobbed into my moms shirt.

"Baby, I know it hurts but you will move on and find someone else." Okay so I guess it's time to tell her about Tyler.

"Um so mom about that I already found someone."

"Oh my god, who is it, what's his name, he better not hurt you like Mathew did because if he does I wi-"

"Mom oh my god it's okay. He's very nice. He's not going to hurt me like Mathew did."

"Sorry I'm just worried about you. So, what's his name?"

"Okay well about that, so do you remember when I was in the first grade and became friends with that boy Tyler?"

"Yeah he was a nice guy, why?"

"Well he was the new guy that came to our school and we kinda starting talking and now we're kinda dating." I mumbled. I love my mom but she doesn't need to be all up in my love life.

"OH MY GOD YAY!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I HAVE WANTED YOU TWO TO GET TOGETHER!!" Okay so I guess she likes this news.

"Yeah so we're dating and that's why me and Mathew broke up but to be fair I started talking to Tyler and I liked him I didn't cheat on Mathew."

"Oh okay but that still doesn't give him a reason to hit you!"

"I know mom but if he ever comes back I'm going to get him a restraining order."

A/n: so hi um I kinda like this chapter. So I just got off from school and I have had a semi great day. So anyways I have an idea for the story that all of you are probably going to hate so that gives me all the reason to do it. So that's it I guess I'll see you in the next chapter. Byeeee 😂
~Jazzmine 💗

My social media:
Instagram: Troylernutella_13
Twitter: Janielisreal_21
Snapchat: pretty_heart12