The Shitshow

*Trigger warning* (if you read the A/N on chapter 9 you'll know what this is for)

Troye's POV.

I really like Tyler. He's very nice and caring, just like Mathew. I really don't want to break up with Mathew but I think I may be in love with Tyler. I love Mathew but I don't think I have ever felt like this towards anyone before. I have never felt the urge to kiss someone every time I see them. I really don't know how I'm going to break the news to Mathew.

(Troye's house)

So I decided that I was going to tell him at my house. I should have thought about it more. I don't know how Mathew is going to react and were home alone so if anything happens no one is here to save me. Here goes nothing.

"Hey Matt, I need to talk to you about something and you need to promise me you won't get mad, okay?"

"Of course why would I get mad though?" Because I'm breaking up with you for a guy I promised you wouldn't get between us. Yep that sounds about right.

"Um so you know I love you right?" Omg I'm so fucking nervous!

"Yes of course I do and I love you too." Probably not for long.

"Well um I kinda wanna break up" omg I'm very scared. What if he yells at me or even worse.

"ITS FUCKING TYLER, ISNT IT!" Fuck I didn't think that would be his first resort. I have to lie to him. I can't let him know that I'm with Tyler now.

"No, I just think it's not working out between us."

"IT IS TYLER. TROYE WHAT THE HELL, YOU PROMISED HE WOULDN'T GET BETWEEN US! I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU!!"

"Mathew can you please not yell."

"NO TROYE IM GOING TO FUCKING YELL!! HOW THE HELL IS THIS HAPPENING!! WHAT THE FUCK TROYE!!" By this time he got up and started pacing. I was so close to tears. I have never seen him this mad and it didn't help that we were home alone.

"TROYE DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS FUCKING HURTS!! I LOVED YOU!! I GAVE YOU MY ALL, AND ALL YOU DO IS STOMP ON IT AND THROW IT AWAY!! THIS IS HOW YOURE GOING TO FUCKING TREAT ME TROYE?!"

"I'm very sorry Mathew I love you but I have never felt the way I feel with Tyler with anyone else. I love him a lot and I just thought breaking up with you would be the right thing to do. I can't hide my feelings for Tyler from you anymore. Ever since I saw him for the first time in 5 year I thought he was very attractive and yes I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid that this was going to happen."

I had my head down and my eyes closed the whole time so when I opened my eyes and looked up I didn't realize how close Mathew had gotten and how pissed off he looked. The next thing I know he punches me in the jaw and starts crying. He continuously punches me and I black out.

(Time skip to when Troye wakes up)

I woke up in the hospital with my mom, my sister, my younger brother, and my dad my my bed.

"Mom why the hell am I in a hospital?" I am very confused on why I'm here.

"I don't know what happened but when I got home from work and went up to your room and say you bleeding and knocked out so I took you to the hospital." What the hell happened?

"Oh." That's all I could say.

"Do you remember anything that could have caused this to happen?" My sister, Sage asks.

"No, not really."

"Do you want us to call Mathew to see if he saw what happened?" Mathew? Wait Mathew. Omfg no no no Mathew fucking did this to me. I remember now. Oh my god why would he do this to me just because I fucking broke up with him?!? I'm not going to tell my family he did this though. That will only make them go after him and he may be my ex but I don't want that.

"No thanks I'm fine."

(Time skip to back at Troye's house)

I texted Mathew as soon as it was safe for me to have my phone back.

To: Matty 🔥
MATHEW WHAT THE FUCK!! I JUST LEFT THE HOSPITAL! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

From: Matty 🔥
Why would I do this to you? Why would you do this to me? I thought you loved me. I thought we going to be together forever. What happened to all of that? You broke up with me because of a stupid jock that's going to break your heart. Let's be honest Troye, I was the best fucking thing that has ever happened to you and you will regret breaking up with me.

I was speechless by the time I was done reading that message. I can't believe he's not even sorry he fucking did this to me. And he has the nerve to say HE was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Him out of all people. Okay he can believe it all he wants but it's not fucking true.

To: Matty 🔥
First of all I can't fucking believe your not even sorry for what you fucking did to me and second of all you were not the best thing that has happened to me to be honest you were the fucking worst! DON'T EVER FUCKING TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN MATHEW ERIKSSON!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!

After I sent that I felt a lot better. I fucking hate Mathew Eriksson and I always will.

A/N: okay first of all I'm sorry if I made you cry. One of the points of this chapter was to make you hate Mathew. Second of all give me feedback on this chapter did yo love it did you hate it. And one of my friends said that Mathew sounds a lot like Connor in this fanfic. I guess he does. Um I guess that's it there will be a little more drama along the way but I'll tell you so you don't have to guess. So I'll see you in the next chapter. Byeeeee
~Jazzmine 💗

(1084 words)

My social media:
Instagram: Troylernutella_13
Twitter: Janielisreal_21
Snapchat: pretty_heart12