Kat finds out

Kat's POV.

Me and Sarah don't live far away from the school so we decided to walk to school. When we go there we saw Tyler, Mathew, Troye, and Avah. We saw Troye with his head in his hands and we knew he was crying. We both started speed walking to them. Tyler looked back at us. He looked scared. He fucking should be. I gonna beat his ass as soon as I find out what happened!

We walked up quietly to find out what happened. When we got over there all we seen was Tyler trying to hug Troye and then Troye started yelling at Tyler.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU WHORE!! WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!! DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT MY FEELINGS WHEN YOU FUCKING DID THIS!! I DONT WANT TO EVER SPEAK TO YOU EVER AGAIN!!" Troye was crying harder now and he hugged Avah. That was it for us I grabbed Tyler by his shirt.

"Troye, what can we do with them." I said truly angry that they did this to Troye.

"I DONT FUCKING CARE. HURT THEM IF YOU WANT. HURT THEM JUST LIKE HOW THEY FUCKING HURT ME." Troye said sobbing in Avah's shoulder. I felt really bad but at the same time I wanna hurt these two. Me and Sarah started dragging these two the opposite way of the school. Once we got far enough where no one can here us I took Tyler and looked him in the eyes.

"What did you do to Troye, Tyler? I swear to fucking god if you hurt him and any way I will beat your ass Tyler dont fucking underestimate me. Now what the fuck did you do?"

"Okay so basically Mathew came over to my house yesterday and he took my phone and told Troye that me and him were dating." I know that's not the whole fucking story. Troye wouldn't cry like that if it was only the texts.

"Tyler, we both know that's not the full story. Spill it Tyler."

"Fine. So when Mathew came over to my house yesterday we made out on my bed and kinda agreed to have an affair while I'm with Troye it's basically because I love sex and Troye's a virgin we both agreed that whenever we wanted we would have meaningless sex and I feel really bad for making that decision." What the fuck. A fucking affair, really?

"Why the fuck was Troye Crying when u made it over there by you guys?"

"He was crying because Mathews stupid ass decides to tell Troye about our affair and he started crying." I got so mad I didn't know what to do so I just punched him in the face.

"OW OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" Tyler asked holding his nose.

"IT WAS FOR FUCKING HURTING MY FRIEND YOU DICK WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!" I yelled. I'm so fucking pissed right now.

"Look I'm sorry but this hurts really bad."

"Now you fucking know how Troye feels." I said anger clear in my voice.

"Look I'm sorry what else can i fucking do?" He asked annoyance clear in his voice.

"You can go fucking apologize to Tyler. That's a good place to start Tyler." I'm very fucking annoyed right now. As soon as I was done with him I brought him back to the school and when I got there I saw Sarah.

"Sarah, where's Mathew?" I asked kinda curious to what she did to him.

"Oh yeah I beat the shit out of him. We may need to call 911." Sarah laughed but me and Tyler stared at her with wide eyes.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Tyler yelled

A/n: well I like this chapter. I didn't know what the fuck to name this chapter. It is all good. This chapter is dedicated to my friend Kat aka thegirlwhowrotetruth she is so nice. Ily Kat 💘 (btw Kat don't kill me for using that picture in the beginning) well that's it for now.  Bye 😂
~Jazzmine 💘

My social media:
Instagram: Troylernutella_13
Twitter: Janielisreal_21
Snapchat: pretty_heart12