The apology-ish

*Almost Smut warning* *Trigger warning*

Troye's POV.

Why would he do this to me? And why with Mathew? I had to run home because since Tyler drove me here I don't have a car. I knew he would hurt me. Tyler is to nice of a person. I made it to my house and when I got in it was midnight so everyone was asleep thank god. I quietly went up to my room and got my phone. I saw I had some messages from Tyler.

From: Tyler 💗
Babe, I'm sorry I didn't mean it.

From: Tyler 💗
Baby, it didn't mean anything I promise. Please talk to me.

From: Tyler 💗
Please Troye, please answer. I'm sorry I'm so sorry.

From: Tyler 💗
Troye please I need to talk to you about this.

From: Tyler 💗
Babe, I know you went home. I'm sorry. Please if you see this meet me outside in 5 minutes. I just need to talk to you.

I decided to go outside in 5 minutes and he was out there waiting for me.

"Troye, I'm so sorry I promise it didn't mean anything. He came onto me. Please forgive me. I need you. I don't want to lose you. Please." By this time he was crying and had his hand covering his eyes as sobs ripped through him. I'm still pissed. Why would he do this to me.

"Tyler, what you did was wrong I went in the room for 5 fucking minutes and you can't keep your hands off my ex boyfriend. Why would you do this to me?"

"Troye, please come to my house with me." What does his house have to do with this?

"Fine. But Tyler this better be worth it." He looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, it will be."

*Almost Smut warning*

(Time skip to Tylers house)

As soon I closed Tylers door behind me he immediately pushed me against the wall.

"Tyler what the hell are you doing?"

"You clearly won't forgive me, so I decided to show you that I can be forgiven." He said his voice a few octaves lower.

"Tyler what the hell does th-" I was cut off by Tyler kissing me. He tried to deepen the kiss but I didn't let him do he reach up between us a pinched my nipple and I moaned then he kissed me again but this time I allowed him to deepen the kiss.

The kiss got heated really quick. I don't know why but I wanted to hear him. I wanted him to beg for me to keep going so I reached between us and grabbed his member in my hand and firmly put pressure on it. He moaned loudly and I kept palming him. I could feel myself getting hard just by looking at my beautiful boyfriend. I decided that I wasn't going to forgive him yet. He had to pleasure me first.

I was about to speak when Tyler spoke before I did.

"Troye I have to tell you something." He said sadness and regret clear in his voice. I frowned. I really wanted to do this but I guess it'll have to wait.

"Yeah?" I said kinda nervous because he looks so sad.

"Um so when we were at the party and you kinda caught me and Mathew making out on the bed well after you left we kinda continued where we were and we kinda had sex." WHAT THE FUCK!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!! MY BOYFRIEND AND MY FUCKING EX BOYFRIEND FUCKED!! I pushed him off of me and started pacing the room.

"YOU FUCKING HAD SEX WITH MY FUCKING EX BOYFRIEND TYLER HOW COULD YOU!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?"

"Troye please calm down and let me explain."

"WHAT THE HELL IS THERE TO EXPLAIN TYLER YOU FUCKED MY EX BOYFRIEND AT A FUCKING PARTY!!" Tyler began to cry. I felt bad but I was fucking pissed. Why would he do this to me. I knew he was going to end up like Mathew.

"Troye I'm so sorry I didn't mean it it just happened and I promise it didn't mean anything." He sobbed. I felt really bad now but still the Pity was over ruled by anger.

"TYLER IF YOU WERE SORRY YOU WOULDNT HAVE FUCKING DONE IT!" After I said that I ran towards the door but Tyler caught me.

"Troye where are you going?"

"IM GOING FUCKING HOME! TYLER I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THIS! I WONT BE TALKING TO YOU UNTIL IM READY TO TALK TO AND THEN YOU CAN FUCKING APOLOGIZE!" I pulled out of his grasp and ran off crying. Again.

A/n: okay please don't hate me for 2 reasons. First reason: I know that this chapter is hurtful but I promise they will make up at some point. And second reason this chapter was supposed to be all smut but I don't know how to write smut so I have been reading smut the past 2 days I haven't been updating. But I still don't know how to write smut so here's a little teaser for what will come in the future when I figure out how to write smut. So yeah that's pretty much it but the next few chapters will be how each of them feel about this whole situation and then you will get Mathews POV of the situation. So yeah bye 😂
~Jazzmine 💗

My social media:
Instagram: Troylernutella_13
Twitter: Janielisreal_21
Snapchat: pretty_heart12