Rock Climbing *Marks POV*

I turned to (Y/N) and smiled. "Ready?" I asked, putting the car into park.

"I don't know, it depends on what we're doing." She laughed lightly.

I pointed out the window and grinned. "You're dressed perfectly for rock climbing."

She bit her lip lightly, ducking her head a bit to look inside. "I've never been rock climbing. I have like, no upper body strength."

I chuckled and waved her off. "I'm sure you'll do fine. Come on." I got out of the car and went around, opening her door with a smile.

"I'm not going to die right? Because I'd be pretty upset if I died." (Y/N) joked, stepping out of the car.

I shook my head and gave her a smile. "I won't let you die. In a Superman way, not a Rose from Titanic sort of way. Never let go my ass."

She laughed and clutched my arm tightly. "I'll never let go Jack!" She quickly turned and released my arm, covering her hand with her chest. "Never let go!" 

"Lies!" I shouted, chuckling as we walked inside. I led her to the reception desk and smiled. "Two please."

The lady behind the desk looked at us over the top of her glasses and smiled. "Hey Mark. Go ahead, you know where everything is."

"Thank ya kindly Judy" I said with a tip of my fake hat, leading (Y/N) towards the gear.

"You come here often?" She asked, smiling as we walked.

I shrugged and smiled. "I guess you could say that." I chuckled. Stopping at the harnesses I grabbed two and handed her one. "Right this way, m'lady." I told her, gesturing towards one of the beginner walls.

She smiled and walked with me, stopping in front of the wall. I held my harness and showed her where before letting it fall to the floor. "Lay it out like this and then step in." I explained, demonstrating.

She copied and bit her lip. "Did I do that right? It looks twisted."

I nodded, crouching to lift it into place. "I know, it looks crazy but trust me it's right." I promised, making sure to secure it. "I'm not being a creep but I gotta be by your butt for a sec. Don't slap me, I'm keeping my promise of not letting you die." I warned, making sure she would be able to sit back into the harness as she laughed quietly.

"I don't mind you by my butt Mark." She said, then stiffened. "Did... Did I say that out loud?" She asked, a horrified look on her face.

I grinned and came around to stand in front of her. "Not if you didn't want me to hear that." I told her, watching her cheeks get darker with each second.

"Then you heard nothing." She said, her hands coming up to hide her face. I chuckled and hooked her up before doing the same to myself.

'But I'd love to see just how much you don't mind me by your butt...' I ignored the random whisper, focusing on Y/N with a smile.

Tammy and Jared came over to the balleys and smiled. "Alright guys, you're ready to go."

I stepped to the wall and smiled as she came to the lane next to me. "Just try and get as high as you can." I told her, starting to climb. She nodded and started a bit slower, glancing my way every few seconds before she pulled even with me.

After a few minutes we got towards the top of the wall and she looked over at me. "This isn't so bad as long as I don't look down." 

"Well then lucky for you, when it's time to go down we just let go." I told her, laughing at the face she made as she gripped the handles more firmly. "Don't worry, Tammy is very good at her job. You'll be fine." 

We kept climbing until we got to the top and Y/N reached up, ringing the bell above our heads. She turned a bit to look around and her eyes widened. "We are very high up!" She squeaked. 

"Hey, do you trust me?" I asked her, smiling. 

"Who are you, Aladdin?" She murmured, looking at me. I didn't say anything, holding my hand out to her and she sighed, putting her hand in mine. "Yes you doof." 

I smiled and put her hand on her harness. "Hold the harness and sit back into it." She bit her lip but nodded and let go of the wall, gasping when she dropped a bit, gripping my arm. "It's okay that's supposed to happen. Just hold the harness and use your feet to walk down the wall." 

She nodded and let go of my forearm, gripping the harness tightly as she started walking backwards. She floated down slowly, relaxing a bit more with every grip she passed. Once she was at the floor she grinned up at me, her cheeks a bit red. 

"Heads up Jared" I called and let go of the wall. He let me fly down, and Y/N let out a quick shriek as he stopped the cable just before my feet could hit the ground. I stood up and started unbuckling the harness as Y/N stomped towards me and punched my arm. "What was that for?" I asked, pouting and rubbing my bicep.

"You scared me you ass!" She said, hitting my arm again. 

I turned, hugging her. "I'm sorry baby girl, I didn't mean to worry you." I chuckled, watching her blush when I called her baby girl. "I've done that a hundred times. Jared is very good at catching me." I promised. 

She tried to hide her face in my chest, pouting. "You suck so much." She muttered, peaking up at me. "You owe me."

I smiled and nodded, kissing her forehead and watching as her cheeks heated up again. "Your wish is my command." I told her. 

We took off our harnesses and put them away, thanking Tammy and Jared before heading out to the car again. I opened the door and she smiled, sliding into the passenger seat before buckling up as I came around to the drivers side. 

As we pulled out of the parking lot, Y/N turned to me with an insulted look. "Hey! There were no snacks here!" She said accusingly, crossing her arms over her chest. "You said I could buy the snacks!"

"Oops." I laughed, shrugging slightly. She nudged my arm, grumbling to herself quietly about me being a doof.

"Well, you can cover the tip next time." I promised. She held out her pinky and I raised an eyebrow at her. "Really?" She just kept staring at me, her pinky out, and I smiled, catching her pinky with mine. "You're adorable, you know that?" I asked. She pulled her hand away, blushing, and I grinned, driving back towards her apartment.

I'm going to be switching between Mark's POV (I, she, her) and yours (you, your, he, his) so you guys hopefully feel more connected to the story.