Sleepover!

You and Mark walked back into his house with boxes of pizza, calling for everyone to come to the  dining room. Alex and Jack came in from the living room, still holding their Wiimotes, while Bob and Wade came down stairs with their suitcases, leaving them by the door. 

As everyone grabbed plates and slices, you looked at the time and smiled. "We have a few hours, before you guys have to be at the airport. Do you wanna watch a movie, play some games?" You offered, taking a bite of pizza as Chica walked around everyone, hoping for some food.

"Why don't we do some videos? We said we would but never got around to it." Bob offered.

You looked at Mark, who shrugged "Sounds good to me."

Alex grinned, bouncing a bit. "Oh my god I get to watch you guys make videos, I'm so excited!"

Mark chuckled, shaking his head at her "It isn't all that fun to watch really, it's a bunch of dick jokes and vulgar shouting." 

Alex stared at him for a minute before looking at you. "He realizes that's why we watch the videos, right?" 

You laughed and nudged her. "Yeah yeah yeah, just finish eating." 

**********

Twenty minutes later you and Alex were sitting in Mark's room, watching him set up his computer. Jack, Bob and Wade were in the other rooms, doing the same. "Maybe me and Alex should sit outside, I don't wanna ruin your recording."

Mark chuckled, waving you off. "Don't worry about it babe, really." 

"Yeah Y/n," Alex added, "they'll have to know about you guys eventually. Might as well ease them into it." 

Mark smiled at her before looking at you. "See, Alex get's it."

Blushing, you rubbed the back of your neck. "Are you sure? I don't want them to get mad at you or anything."

Alex put her hand on your mouth, smiling. "Trust me, all we want for Mark is happiness. True, most of us want him to be happy with us, but happy above all." You bumped your shoulder against hers, and she bumped you back, smiling to yourselves. 

"Alrighty! Everyone ready?" Mark called down the hall. There were multiple yeses, and he clicked his mouse. "Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and welcome back to Prop Hunt! Say hello to the people!" 

"Hello to the people." Wade said, to which Bob and Jack laughed goofily. 

"Damn it Wade!" Jack shouted from down the hall.

You and Alex were holding back giggles, looking at each other as Mark shook his head. "Amateurs!" He scolded, chuckling. "ON WITH THE GAME!"

Despite not being able to see what was happening, you and Alex were barely able to keep your laughter to yourselves, occasionally laughing into your hands, and at one point Mark's pillow. Every time you got a bit louder than giggles, Mark would glance at the two of you and smile, but just kept playing. 

"So thank you everybody so much for watching, and as always I will see you, in the next video. Ba-bye!" Mark waved at the camera, then turned to you and Alex, grinning. "You two are the worst, it's like you laugh just from hearing each other laugh!"

You nodded, laughing quietly as he pulled you into a hug. "Yeah, sorry. I hope we didn't mess up your recording." You wrapped your arms around his neck, smiling up at him.

"Nope, don't worry." He pressed his lips to your forehead, smiling softly back at you. "You guys go downstairs and play something, I'm gonna edit and upload this." 

"Okay babe." You said, walking with Alex down to the living room. After a few minutes, Jack, Bob and Wade were downstairs, watching you guys play a round of MarioKart. Mark came down just as you bumped Alex off the edge and flew over the finish line. "HA!" You shouted, grinning as she glared at you.

"Ready to go guys?" Mark asked. "Don't want you missing your flight, and you've gotta be there an hour early." 

Bob and Wade nodded, everyone getting up. Mark went out to the car and brought your suitcase in, then loaded theirs into the trunk. "Let's hit the road."

**********

After saying bye to Bob and Wade in the terminal, you, Mark, Alex and Jack drove back to Mark's house. "My flight is late tomorrow night, so we can go to the planetarium in the morning." Jack told them, smiling.

"Sounds like a plan." You replied, smiling as Mark pulled into his garage. 

Alex and Jack got out of the car and went into the living room to play, but Mark caught your arm before you could get out. You looked at him, frowning. "What's up?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He said, raising an eyebrow at you. 

You smiled softly, taking his hand. "You're adorable, do you know that? And yes, I'm okay. I'm just a little uneasy, but I know everything's gonna be fine." You leaned over and kissed Mark's cheek. "Come on, let's go inside so I can whip you in MarioKart again."

He laughed and got out of the car, coming around to your side and holding your hand in his as you went inside together. 

**********

Around midnight, you all decided it was time for bed. Mark brought your suitcase to one of the guest rooms while Jack brought Alex's to another. "It's He Who Shall Not Be Named, isn't it?" Alex asked quietly while the guys were upstairs. 

You frowned, nodding. "He sent me a picture of me and Mark from earlier today, and Mark didn't want us alone. It's just for a few days, we went to the police and they said he'll try to contact me again soon. Then they can arrest him and that'll be that." She bit her lip and you hugged her, smiling. "Don't worry Alex, really. Everything will be alright." 

She hugged you back for a while before getting up, smiling. "Okay, let's just get some sleep." 

You nodded and both walked upstairs, her calling good night to Mark and Jack before sliding into her room.

You went over to Mark's door, knocking gently. 

"Come in." He called, and you opened the door. He was sitting by his computer but looked up when you walked in. "Hey babe what's up?"

"I just wanted to ask where your towels are, I need to shower." You told him.

"I'll get you one." He said, going into his bathroom. He poked his head out a second later. "Just a towel or the works?" He asked.

"Just a towel, I brought my toothbrush and stuff."

He nodded and walked out with two towels, handing them to you "One for you, one for Alex." 

You smiled up at him and took the towels. "Thank you, Mark. For this."

He wrapped his arms around you, smiling. "Don't worry about it baby girl. I'm just glad you're here, safe and sound." He rested his head on yours for a bit before letting go. "Let me know if you need anything else." 

"I will." You promised, standing on your tippy toes to kiss him softly. "Good night Mark."

"Good night Y/n." He hummed, a small smile on his face as you walked back to your room. 

Half an hour later you were slipping into bed for the night.