Film Prep

You woke up the next morning to the sun's warmth on your back, Mark's arm draped over your waist. You smiled softly, thinking about last night, and Mark pulled you a bit closer, making you open your eyes. "Hey."

"Hey," he sighed back, his lips stretched into a smile of his own. "How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty great," you laughed. "How bout you?"

Mark's smiling got even wider and he reached up to brush the hair from your eyes. "Pretty great," he agreed. "I woke up about ten minutes ago. You're cute when you sleep, you make this really quiet snoring sound."

You glared at him, shaking your head. "I don't snore." He raised an eyebrow and you shook your head. "I don't! I just grumble a little."

"Mmhmm. Sure, we'll call it grumbling." He teased. He looked to the side and frowned. "We should get out of bed, I have to upload a video in twenty minutes that isn't even edited yet."

You pouted but nodded, sliding to the edge of the bed and getting up. "I'll make breakfast," you said. When you didn't hear Mark getting up, you turned, and he was staring at you. "What?" you asked.

"Nothing, I just like looking at you. You're beautiful. And naked." He looked you up and down before standing up and walking around the bed, his hands coming to rest on your hips. "You should put some clothes on, or my video will have to wait." You turned around, blushing lightly, and he pressed a kiss to your shoulder, making you smile and shake your head.

"I can't put anything on if you don't let go." You told him. He sighed but let his hands fall to his sides, and you walked to the dresser, pulling out one of his shirts, some panties, and a pair of sweats. "Go edit your video before you have to post is late." You told him, getting dressed right there.

"Yes ma'am," he replied, sitting at his desk as you walked out of the room.

******************

"Chica!" You called, laughing from the park bench you sat on. Chica turned to look at you before she continued running circles around a little Yorkie. Mark chuckled and got up, walking over to her to calm her down. When he finally got her to sit, a husky came running into the dog park, and Chica looked up at Mark with a whine. You saw him sigh and wave his hand, then Chica was chasing the husky around like a game of tag.

Mark came back to sit next to you and shook his head as he plopped onto the bench. "I'm a failure of a father, I can't say no to her!" He crossed his arms, fake pouting.

You bit back a grin and shook your head, rubbing his back. "Don't say that Mark, she's growing up just fine. You're doing a great job."

He smiled and relaxed against the bench back, taking your hand in his. "Do you wanna help me film some of A Date With Markiplier later? I wrote out a script after uploading my video. You might have to help edit it a little though, I'm not sure it's right."

"I'd love to. And I'm sure it's great, you are your worst critic." You waved him off, knowing this project would be amazing.

He took his phone out and offered it to you. "Let me know what you think."

You took it and read through the script so far, smiling up at him afterward. "I think everyone is going to love it. But we'll need to find someone to play the chef."

Mark shook his head, putting his phone away. "I've got that covered, but until then I wanna film some of the other parts. And my friends Ethan and Tyler are gonna help, you haven't met them yet."

"Sounds like a plan," you said, leaning into his side.

After another hour, Chica was ready to go home and sleep for a few days, so you guys went back to the house.