PAX, Day 1

***A few days later... Again***

You stepped off the plane, giving Mark a nervous smile as you pulled your phone out. "Alex said she's by the baggage claim with the guys." You told him.

"Alright, come on." He took your hand, following the signs.

"Y/n!" Alex called from a row of benches to the side, running towards you and Mark.

"Hey!" You said, pulling her into a hug. "How was your flight?"

"Fine, a little boring since it was only an hour." She said, shrugging. "What about you guys?" She asked, smiling at you and Mark as she hugged him.

"It was alright, long, but I got to watch two movies, so worth it I guess," Mark chuckled before going to say hi to Jack, Bob, and Wade.

Alex turned to you and raised an eyebrow. "So, you wanna tell me what happened with... You-Know-Who?"

You frowned and shrugged. "There isn't much to say. He came to my job, got into a fight with Mark, and got arrested. Somehow he got out and went to my apartment but I was at Marks. He hasn't tried to contact me since, so I'm hoping he got the message."

Alex nodded, frowning. "Okay, that's good. What about the YouTube thing?"

Your frown deepened. "We talked it out, he told me that it's not a big deal. For now, it's not, but if he keeps losing fans..."

"No," Alex said with a shake of her head, "that's not on your end. Don't worry about them, Mark's real fans love that he's happy. And I love that you're both happy." She said, smiling.

You gave her a small smile back, then gasped as you were lifted into the air. You looked down and laughed as Jack hugged you, spinning you in a circle. "Hi, Jack."

"Hey Y/n! It's good to see you!" He said, putting you down.

You smiled and hugged Bob and Wade, saying your hellos.

Mark grabbed your bags and looked at everyone. "Ready to head to the hotel?" He asked. Everyone nodded and you all walked towards the exits.

********************************************************************

At the hotel, you and Mark settled into your room. Alex was next door splitting a room with Jack while Bob and Wade across the hall. Apparently, Alex and Jack had gotten pretty close since last time you were all together, and they'd been talking every night.

Mark smiled at you, grabbing your passes and his phone. "Ready to go?" He asked.

You nodded and walked out of the room with him, Jack and Alex stepping out too.

Jack nodded towards the elevator and smiled. "Bob and Wade said they'll meet us there, Bob has to call Mandy and Wade's taking a shower."

"Alright cool," Mark said, the four of you heading out.

*******************************************************************

You sat at Mark and Jack's table, off to the side a bit with Alex. For the last two hours, you watched them talk to their fans, getting gifts and taking pictures. A lot of Mark's fans recognized you, and most said hi and asked why you weren't sitting with him, but you told them you were just along for the ride to see Mark with his fans.

As the day went on, you and Alex brought drinks to Mark and Jack, occasionally bringing them a bag of chips or a cookie. You were just coming back with a few small sandwiches when you noticed a group of girls in Mark's line glaring at you. You frowned but tried to ignore it, figuring they were some of the fans who didn't like you.