Safety

***A couple weeks later***

You smiled over at Dark as he started to serve your dinner. Filming for A Date With Markiplier was officially finished, and now there was just editing to do, which Mark was looking forward to.

"How much sauce do you want?" Dark asked, ready to scoop meatballs and tomato sauce onto your pasta.

"Drown em." You told him, to which he happily poured at least a quarter of the pot's contents into your bowl. You heard the little bell that said the mail was here and jumped up, hoping your new phone case was here. "I'll be right back." You said, hurrying out to the mailbox. You sorted the mail as you brought it in, opening yours. A phone bill and a letter from the DMV accepting your change of address. The last thing looked important and you tugged it open, then scanned the page, freezing. You read the letter, then reread it, your heart pounding in your ears.

"I'm done trying to convince you, Y/n. I'm not taking no for an answer anymore. I'm going back to New York in three days, on Wednesday. Come with me, and I'll leave your little boytoy alone. Don't come with me and I'll kill him. It's your choice, really. And if you go to the police, I'll kill him and then I'll go see how Alex is doing. I'll text you."

Your breath caught in your throat and you had to swallow a few times before you could breathe again. You stuffed the letter in your back pocket and brought the rest of the mail in, sliding Mark's onto the table and hurrying quietly up the stairs. You put the letter in your bag and tried to stop your hands from shaking.

Part of you wanted to run downstairs and tell them. But you knew you couldn't do that. It just wasn't possible. They'd want to go to the police, and Dark would want to go after Michael.

The letter said it was your choice, but there was no choice. Not really. Not with Mark's life on the line. And not just Mark's, if their body died, Dark would die too. As far as you knew, Michael had no idea Dark existed.

They would never understand. You couldn't tell them you were leaving, they'd know something was wrong and they'd try to make you stay. You took a deep breath before walking downstairs and sitting at the table.

Dark looked over at you and frowned. "You okay?" He asked, putting your food in front of you.

"My phone case isn't here yet," you said, pouting and looking down into your bowl.

He laughed and leaned down to kiss your cheek. "It'll be here soon princess, be patient." He handed you a fork and went to grab his food, sitting across from you.

Thankfully Dark and Mark were so excited about A Date With Markiplier that they didn't leave much room for you to speak, or not speak.

After dinner, you went to bed, saying you had a headache.

The next morning you called out of work, wanting to spend as much time as possible with Mark and Dark before you left. The letter had said three days, but it hadn't gotten to you until late Monday night. And leaving Wednesday meant you only, realistically had today to spend with the guys. And when you said you didn't have to go into work today, they were happy to keep you company, half of the day spent with Mark and the other half spent with Dark. Most of the time you guys just laid in bed together, talking, enjoying each others company. When Mark said you should do this more often, you agreed.

You couldn't sleep that night. While Mark had showered earlier, you'd snuck a duffle bag of your clothes into your car. You weren't sure how you'd get him to let you go to work alone, but you'd figure that out while you laid there staring at the ceiling all night. You wanted time to move slowly, to just feel their arms around you throughout the night, but it seemed even the sun was against you, and at first light, you got out of bed.