Mine

"Stuck in traffic, be there in a bit." Mark text. You smiled softly, packing your bag and making sure everything was off. Heading into the lounge you smiled, looking over at Aaron.

"Someone looks happy. End of the day?" He asked, looking through a notebook.

"Yep! And, my first client's at noon tomorrow." You said with a grin.

"I hate you," he sang, making a note in the margins of the notebook.

You laughed and a car honked outside. "I'll see you tomorrow." You said, walking outside. Looking around you frowned, not seeing Mark's car, or yours. You took out your phone, about to call him.

"Y/n." You froze, not turning around. Michael. "Come on babe, it's time to go home." When you didn't turn, he sighed and walked over, grabbing your forearm roughly. "I said it's time to go."

You tugged your arm away quickly, already feeling a bruise developing. "No, I'm not going with you."

"Excuse me? I'm sorry, you seem to think I was asking you a question." His hand slipped around your wrist tightly and you gasped in pain as Mark's car turned into the parking lot.

Mark drove straight towards you two, stopping right in front of him and getting out of the car. "Get away from her." He said angrily, stepping around the car and coming to your side, pulling you behind him.

"Who the fuck is this guy, Y/n?" Michael asked, glaring at Mark.

You put your phone behind your back, calling 911 quickly. "None of your business," you said, touching Mark's arm. "Can we just go, please."

"Stay away from her, or you will regret it." Mark warned, putting his arm around your waist to get you to the passenger side.

"Get back here Y/n! You're mine!" Michael snarled, walking around the car and grabbing your arm again.

Mark turned, shoving him back. "Don't fucking touch her." He said, his fists clenching.

"Mark don't." You said, pulling his arm back.

He took a deep breath, turning and walking with his arm around your waist again.

"You fucking slut!" You heard steps behind you and cried out as Michael's hand went into your hair, yanking your head back.

Mark's arm disappeared from your waist and he turned, one hand holding your hair so Michael couldn't pull it anymore and the other slamming into Michael's jaw. Michael's hand slipped from your hair and Mark caught you, sliding you into the car. You looked up at him as he slammed the door shut and bit your lip. Not Mark.

Dark turned, stomping towards Michael with his fists clenched. "She is mine. She is not yours anymore, she is mine. If you come near her again, I will break you. Do we understand each other?" He asked angrily.

Michael glared up at him and stood up. "She is-"

Dark punched him in the throat, grabbing his arm and snapping his wrist. Michael cried out and Dark pressed on his wrist. "Have I made myself clear?" He snarled.

Michael nodded quickly, trying to pull his arm away as a cop car pulled into the parking lot.

Two officers got out of the car and squat, pointing their guns at Dark and Michael. "Let the man go and put your hands in the air, both of you!"

You sat up, grabbing the door handle, and Dark looked back at you, shaking his head as he pushed Michael away, putting his hands up.

The police came over, putting them both in cuffs, and you opened the car door quickly, putting your hands up as you stepped out. They swiveled to you, guns out, and you gasped, standing back against the door of the car. "Leave her alone!" Dark growled.

"Shut up!" One officer told him angrily while the other walked towards you. "Who are you?"

"My name is Y/n, I called you. I have a restraining order against my ex, the one with the broken wrist, and my boyfriend was just picking me up."

"How'd his wrist break?"

"My ex grabbed me and my boyfriend didn't like it." You explained.

One officer nodded, putting Michael in the back of the car and having you sign a statement before they uncuffed Dark. They got in their car and drove away as Dark turned to you, holding your face in his hands. "Are you okay?" He asked, looking you over.

"I'm fine Dark, are you?" You asked, doing the same to him.

"Of course." He looked at you again, frowning. He tilted your chin up gently, looking down at you. "You're a bit bruised, I know that. But are you okay?" He asked again, lowering his head to look you in the eyes.

You opened your mouth but nothing came out. He frowned, pulling you into his chest. "Hey, you're okay. I'm right here." He said quietly, kissing your forehead. "Don't worry. I said I'd take care of him, didn't I?" He joked, keeping you close. You nodded, pressing your face into his neck, and he sighed. "It's okay kitten. Come on, let's go home." He walked with you to the car, closing the door behind you.

After he got in the car, he closed his eyes for a second and his eyes opened, looking around franticly. "Y/n! Are you okay angel?" He asked, turning to face you. 
"I'm okay Mark." You said, taking his hand in yours.

He nodded, leaning over the small gap to hug you. "I saw what he... What Dark did. Thank him for me when you see him again, will you?"

You nodded and he kissed your forehead. "Let's go home so you can get some rest." He said quietly.