"I Don't Remember That"

The next morning you had finished getting dressed when there was a knock on your door. "Y/n?" Mark called through the door. "Are you hungry?"

You smiled softly, opening the door to look at him. "Kinda. I didn't expect you to be up yet."

He smiled, shrugging. "I'm usually not up for another half hour, I guess I just slept well."

"Really?" You laughed, "I would've thought you'd be tired, you were sleep walking last night."

Mark frowned, tilting his head. "I was?"

Nodding, you grinned up at him. "You were talking too. You came in to see me, said you were here now and that I was safe, and then went back to bed."

Mark pouted his lips slightly, looking down at you. "I don't remember that."

You shrugged, smiling at him. "Well I guess you were sleeping pretty deeply. Come, let's go have breakfast."

He nodded, walking with you down to the kitchen, his mind clearly still on last night.

"What do you want for breakfast?" You asked, looking through the fridge. After a few seconds you frowned, looking over at Mark. "Babe? Are you okay?"

He looked over at you, then nodded. "Yeah, sorry. It's just weird that I was walking and talking in my sleep, I usually sleep like a log." He shrugged, coming over to look in the fridge with you. "Want something simple? Just some pancakes maybe?"

You nodded, smiling. "That sounds great." You grabbed everything you needed from the fridge while Mark got the rest of the ingredients. "Do you want anything in them? Strawberries, blueberries, oreos?"

Mark raised an eyebrow before grinning. "Oreos please." He went into a cabinet, then set a box of oreos on the counter.

**********

After breakfast, Mark had offered to drive you to work. "Are you sure babe?" You asked as he put Chica in the yard.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He asked, smiling. "It's fine, really. I don't have to upload a video for a couple of hours."

You smiled when he opened the passenger side door for you. "Thank you Mark."

He bowed his head a bit before getting into the drivers side, following your directions to your job.

When you got there, you smiled and leaned over, kissing him softly. "I'll see you later," you started to get out of the car, but stopped. "I just realized-"

"I'll pick you up later." He told you, grinning.

You shook your head, smiling at him. "Okay."

Inside, you clocked in and went to your office, looking through some files. Your phone buzzed in your pocket and you frowned, looking down. Picking it up carefully, you looked at the message. "You didn't tell me what time you get out today, when should I pick you up?"

You let out a quiet sigh of relief and smiled, answering Mark. "You'd better not be texting and driving. And I get out at 3 today."

"Alright, I'll see you at 3 then. And I'm not." He replied.

You smiled, letting your next patient in.

**********

At 2:55, you were just finishing up your notes when Mark text you. "I'm outside, ready when you are."

"Be right out." You replied, saving and closing your laptop. You grabbed your stuff and walked into the other room, clocking out, before walking to the car.