"Boycott Markiplier"

***A few days later***

You walked into the bedroom, sighing quietly. Today was supposed to be an easy one, but you'd had not one, but two emergency sessions with clients, and it was now well past dinner time. Mark had waited nonetheless and was downstairs making dinner for you both.

You grabbed some pajamas and your laptop, deciding that now would be a good time to listen to some music.

Stepping out of the shower twenty minutes later, you got dressed and went to YouTube, wanting to hear a specific song. You were about to type it into the search bar when a suggested video caught your eye. "Boycott Markiplier." You frowned, your curiosity getting the better of you as you clicked it.

A girl with one of Mark's t-shirts with a large X over the M sat on her bed, glaring at the camera. "Okay so, Mark still isn't listening to us, his fans. Most of you know that he started dating some girl named (Y/n) a few weeks ago. Most of his fans don't like her, I know I don't."

You paused the video, staring at it in surprise. Mark hadn't said anything about this to you. You knew some of his fans wouldn't like you, but she said they weren't listening to him. Had they been telling him they don't like you? You tapped the spacebar again.

"He said that she's great, but ever since he met her he's been behind in videos and he doesn't look happy, and she just looks like she doesn't really like him. She's been in what, two of his videos? If I was Mark's girlfriend, I'd be in every video he made. Plus, apparently, they're living together now! He just met this girl and now she's living in his big expensive house!"

How did she know that? They had only told a few people and the odds of Alex or the guys telling fans something so personal were slim to none!

"We keep telling him we don't like her and he just keeps deleting our comments like we don't matter! Unless it's HER deleting the comments since she does have full access to his computer now!"

Was Mark deleting comments? Why would he do that? Unless he didn't want you to know about them.

"But one way or another, Mark has to listen to us. We want her gone. I'm joining the "Boycott Markiplier" motion, started by..." She looked at a paper to her side and frowned. "I thought I wrote the username down but I didn't. Oops. Well anyway, we're not going to watch any of Mark's videos until he gets rid of her. So join us and help us protect our Markimoo."

With that, the video ended. You closed your laptop, not even wanting to look at the comments. There were plenty of likes, and that was all you had to see. You grabbed your laptop and walked downstairs, setting it on the table as Mark stepped out of the kitchen.

"Hey, I was just about to come get you, dinner's ready." He said with a smile.

You opened your laptop and turned it towards him, the name of the video visible. His smile instantly fell off his face. "Wanna explain why I'm finding out about this online?" You asked, crossing your arms over your chest.

Mark frowned and walked towards you. "I'm sorry, I know I should have told you, I just- You have so much on your plate already, I didn't want to add to it." He put his hands on your waist and you stepped back, staring up at him. His frown deepened "I'm sorry, babe. I was going to tell you when things were more settled down."

"You didn't just not tell me, you've been deleting comments on your videos. You've been actively keeping this from me, Mark. You should've just told me." You said with a frown.

"I know, I'm sorry. I didn't know what else to do, I didn't want you to feel like this was a big deal."

"It is a big deal, Mark! Your fans are everything to you, and they're all abandoning you because of me!" You said, shaking your head as you took another step back. "Maybe-"

"No, Y/n, please. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but it's really not that big of a deal. It's not all of my fans, it's just a few hundred."

"Just a few hundred?" You pointed to the almost seven hundred likes on the video. "Six hundred and eighty-seven likes, Mark."

"That's out of my seventeen MILLION subscribers, Y/n. If they aren't happy that I'm happy, then-"

"She said you aren't happy! She said you don't look happy, and you've been behind on videos." You argued, looking up at him.

He put his hands on your arms gently, shaking his head. "Y/n, I am very happy. I'm the happiest I've been in years! And I've been a little behind because of PAX, not because of you. This..." He motioned to the video, shaking his head again. "This is just fans not wanting me to be with someone. There are a few bad comments about you, but 97% of them are my true fans saying that if I'm happy, they're happy. Look," He turned to your laptop and went to the video he introduced you in, scrolling down to the comments. There was a negative comment a few scrolls down, and he read it out loud. "Mark, we don't like her. She isn't good enough for you, and if you don't get rid of her you'll lose fans."

"Mark I don't want to hear that." You said, turning away.

He caught your hand, pulling you back gently. "Wait, just look." He opened one of the replies to that comment. "We like her, YOU don't. Mark is clearly happy, so grow up or get out." He scrolled to another and smiled. "Mark and Y/n, don't listen to the so called 'fans' saying that you shouldn't be together. As long as you're happy, we're happy, and as long as you're here, your true fans will be here too. Much love from the UK, Julie." He turned to you and wrapped his arm around your waist, his other hand coming up to caress your cheek. "Everyone loves you, Y/n. My fans love you, my friends love you, and I love you. I'd rather have you than a few hundred jealous fans."

You looked up at him and bit your lip. "I love you too Mark. That's why I don't want to get between you and your fans. I know how much they mean to you, and I just... I could never get in the way of that."

"You won't, baby. Besides, I'm going to get old some day, or youtube will stop being relevant. Or they'll just get bored of me," he laughed, "but you... You're stuck with me until you decide you don't want me anymore."

You blushed lightly and gave him a small smile. "Looks like we're stuck with each other then."

He smiled back at you and nodded, kissing you softly. "Now come on, let's eat and head to bed."

You nodded and he closed your laptop, taking your hand and walking to the kitchen to grab the food. You both grabbed your plates and brought them to the table, sitting down to eat.

Mark cleared his throat after a bit and looked up from his plate to you. "Speaking of PAX... You're coming with me, right?" He asked, tilting his head.

You bit your lip and rubbed the back of your neck. "I... I hadn't thought about it. I thought I was watching Chica?"

Mark shrugged, looking at Chica as she walked in from her name being said and rubbing her head gently. "Well I usually put her in this doggie hotel kinda kennel, but if you don't want to come-"

"It's not that I don't want to go, I just hadn't thought about it. But it would be fun to go see you interacting with your fans." You told him, smiling.

He nodded and smiled back "Plus, Jack, Bob and Wade will be there. And Alex could come, we could make a vacation out of it. It'll be fun."

You smiled and leaned over, kissing him softly. "I'd love to go to PAX with you, Mark."

********************************

Next chapter out tomorrow! <3 Thanks for reading!