Back To LA

You stood in the hotel room as Jack grabbed his things, Mark only needing a bit of space in Jack's bag for the few things he'd bought while in NY.

"I need to get my things," you told them. "My clothes, my laptop-"

"You shouldn't go back to where you were, in case he shows up." Mark said with a shake of his head.

"He never came to where I was. I kept it from him. He might know, but he won't be there, I told him to leave me alone for a while earlier today."

"I'll go with her," Alex said, looking at Mark. "We'll meet you at the airport."

Mark frowned and turned, pulling you to his chest. "Be careful," he murmured, holding you close.

"I will," you said, looking up at him. "I'll see you in an hour, tops." You promised.

He nodded and kissed you softly. "An hour," he repeated.

You grabbed Alex's hand and left, hailing a cab.

Ten minutes later you stepped into Jennifer's apartment and she looked up from the couch. "Hey, there you are."

"Jen, this is my sister Alex. I'm going back to LA."

Jennifer got up and hugged you, smiling. "Okay."

The three of you went to your room and grabbed your stuff, Alex holding your bag for you as you turned to Jen, hugging her again.

"Thank you for letting me stay here. If Michael shows up-"

"I'll tell him you left while I was at work, no text and no note. Now go," Jen said, nodding. "I'll be fine."

"If he does anything, ANYTHING, Jen, call me and I'll tell him that you had no idea I was leaving."

Jen waved you to the door and Alex pulled you down to the cab, heading to the airport.

Mark text you, letting you know that the flight was in an hour. You'd make it if you hurried, and he'd bought the express security tickets.

***On The Plane***

You sat next to Mark, with Jack and Alex across the aisle from you. Mark had bought the third seat in your row, so it was just the two of you. From the second you'd seen him at the airport, he hadn't let go of your hand. "I'm so sorry, Mark, I never wanted-"

"I know," he murmured, pulling you to him. "Don't worry about it baby girl, I'm just glad you're safe." After a second he chuckled. "So is Dark, but I'll warn you, he's not quite over it yet."

You smiled softly and pressed your face into his chest. "I'm sorry, Dark. I'll make it up to you both."

Dark smirked down at you. "Oh really? How? Are we joining the mile-high club?"

You laughed and nudged him gently. "No, we are not. Mark has to fly all the time and I'd rather not be the reason he gets banned from an airline."

Mark pushed forward and shrugged. "I think it'd be worth it."

"You two are the worst!" You laughed, leaning into them. "I love you."

"We love you too," Mark replied. He looked down at his feet, his fingers playing with the loose end of your seatbelt, and you frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"Hmm?" He turned to look at you and shook his head. "Nothing, I was just thinking."

"About what?"

He blushed lightly and turned to face you. "About how we'll take care of- That sounds bad, I don't mean 'take care of it,' but like, figure it out?"