Mess with the Bull...

You stepped into the office, biting your lip as Leanne looked up at you in shock. "Y/n! Where have you been?" She asked, her and Aaron coming to sit at the table.

"It's a long story, but you both need to call your clients for the next hour and tell them not to come."

Aaron frowned, looking at you. "Why, what's going on?"

"My ex is coming. And he is not stable," you explained. "I have to get him to admit some things and then everything should be fine." You lifted your shirt a bit to show them the wire taped to your stomach.

"I'll go make the calls," Aaron said, getting up and going into another room.

Leanne tilted her head, watching you. "This has something to do with where you were for the last week, doesn't it?"

"It has everything to do with that. But you and Aaron should leave."

"No, I'm not leaving you here alone with him."

You shook your head as you pulled on a light sweater, helping to hide the stiffness of the wire. "I won't be alone, there are cops all around the block and one of them is going to come in here and pretend to be a new patient."

"I'm staying." She declared.

The bell on the door rang and you had to lock yourself in place so you wouldn't jump. "Ma'am, I'm officer Jones, I'll be here with you the whole time."

You looked at him and nodded. He didn't look like a police officer, but then again, that was kind of the point.

Leanne moved to the desk, grabbing a clipboard with some papers on it and holding it out to him. "Just fill these out, sir, and we'll see who here would be the best fit to help you."

You turned to look at her, confused, when the bell rang again, and you couldn't stop yourself from jumping this time.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Michael asked, stomping towards you.

You got up and stepped back, your hands out. "Not here," you said quickly, looking pointedly at the cop and Leanne. You turned and walked into the breakroom, him right behind you. He was so focused on being angry that he didn't even close the door, which was good.

"What. Were. You-"

"I can't be around someone who does the things you do, Michael," you started, turning towards him.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, staring at you.

"You're a criminal, Michael. I can understand not wanting me with Mark, but you have to see that I can't be with you."

He glared at you and shook his head. "No, you don't get to do that. I only broke in because you refused to talk to me."

"No, you broke into my house and tried to kill me," you answered.

"Oh please! If I had wanted you dead, you'd be dead, trust me on that," he stepped towards you and you moved back another step. "You pissed me off, yes. But I wasn't gonna kill you. Just knock you around a bit."

"You're not helping your case here," you stated, "I know for a fact that you've committed identity theft, impersonated an officer, stolen cars to sell the parts-"

"So what? None of that hurt you, so why does it matter?"

"Because that isn't all you did! You threatened to KILL MY BOYFRIEND AND MY SISTER if I didn't go back to New York with you."

"Yeah, but I didn't!" He shouted. "Even though you came back here, did I hunt down Alex and try to kill her? No! I kicked your friends' ass, but she shouldn't have lied about-"