Dirty Daddy Dark*

((*MANY SEXUAL INNUENDOS AND LIGHT SMUT AHEAD! Stop at the line of stars if that makes you uncomfortable))

You and Mark stood in his bedroom, you blushing lightly as you both pulled the comforter on the bed down. "Since you don't have work until 12 tomorrow, do you want to go pick up the rest of your stuff?" Mark asked.

You nodded, smiling "Sure, the sooner I clear out my apartment, the sooner I can not pay rent and put the money to groceries here or something."

Mark chuckled, shaking his head. "Don't worry about money babe, really-"

"Oh no you don't," you warned, glaring at him playfully. "We aren't going to work out if you think that way. We do things together or not at all. I like equality, so either we both pay for things or we won't work."

Mark smiled and walked around the bed, wrapping his arms around your waist. "I didn't mean it like that baby girl." He said, kissing your cheek. "I just don't want you to think you have to pay things here to make up for anything. I don't mind sharing the bills, but you just moved here, you don't have any money saved. So let me pay for most things until you've at least got some savings."

You smiled back at him and kissed him softly. "I love you." You murmured.

"I love you too." He said, pulling you to the edge of the bed. You both slid onto the mattress and you laid your head on Mark's chest, yawning quietly as his arm slid around your waist, holding you to his side. "Good night baby girl." Mark murmured, kissing your temple.

"Good night Mark." You said quietly, relaxing into him.

Mark was snoring in seconds, quiet snores that were actually really cute. You bit back a few giggles, smiling to yourself as you snuggled into him a bit more, your leg coming up to rest between his. With sudden silence, Mark grabbed your leg, pulling it up a bit until your knee was pressing against his crotch. You gasped quietly and he chuckled, looking at you. Not Mark.

"Relax, Kitten, it's just more comfortable this way." He murmured, pulling you closer.

You blushed harder, glaring at him. "You're ridiculous, that can't be comfortable."

Dark chuckled again, shaking his head. "Okay, you caught me. I just like to feel you pressed against me." He pressed your knee down gently for emphasis, clearly enjoying himself. He looked at you and smirked, his free hand coming up to brush your cheek. "You're adorable when you blush, kitten."

You blushed harder, shaking your head at him. "You're the worst, you know that?"

"Why's that?" He asked, his thumb rubbing just above your knee as his other hand settled on your waist. "I'm just telling you how I feel. I don't sugarcoat things. When I want a kiss, I kiss you. When I want to make you blush, I do it."

"What if I don't want a kiss?" You asked him.

He frowned, shaking his head. "I'm not going to assault you if that's what you mean. I take what's mine, but you're not mine if you don't want to be. You can tell me if I'm making you uncomfortable."

You shook your head, rubbing his chest gently. "No, you're not making me uncomfortable. I was just curious."

"I'm dominant, not abusive. I'll never hurt you, Y/n. I love you, just as Mark does. He's just more of a gentleman than I am."

"What do you mean by that?" You asked him, choosing to ignore the fact that he said he loved you.

He rolled on top of you, his body pressed down against yours. "We want you. All the time. You're very attractive, and we like you as a person. But Mark doesn't want to move too fast with you. He's afraid to go too far because if you're not ready he'll feel bad and embarrassed because he's too hard on himself. He'll take your rejection personally and he'll say that he should've known you weren't ready for that. So he's trying to go at your pace, despite the two of you not talking about it. I, on the other hand, want you, and I'll tell you. If you're not ready, I'll say okay, and I'll settle for a hot make-out session. I'll wait, of course, because I'm a decent human being. But I won't pretend that I don't want you, or that I'm not ready."

Dark smirked, pressing himself down on you. "I've been ready to fuck you since you hunted Mark through Walmart with a nerf gun. So has he, probably, but he's more of a gentleman."

Your cheeks were on fire. "Oh." You said, not sure what else to say.

"Well?" Dark asked, smirking down at you. "Are you ready?"

You shook your head slightly. "N-no, I don't think so." You told him honestly. You wanted him, and Mark, but you had just moved in with them. Sex on top of that would've been too much, too soon.

"Okay," Dark said, nodding. "Make out session then?"

You laughed quietly, thinking about it. "I don't see why not. If we're gonna be in a poly-whatever-"

"Polyamorous," Dark interjected.

"Polyamorous relationship, we'd most likely be making out."

**********************************************

Dark chuckled and leaned down, catching your mouth with his. You kissed him back, your hand reaching up to tangle in his hair, and he grinned into the kiss, reaching down to squeeze your ass. You gasped quietly, and he deepened the kiss, nipping your bottom lip. You tugged his hair gently, licking his lip. Dark's hand stayed on your ass, rubbing and squeezing gently as he kissed you. After a minute you pulled back for some air and he kissed down your neck, nibbling it. "You are delicious, kitten," Dark murmured just beneath your ear, making you bit your lip. "I can't wait to taste the rest of you." You tried not to blush and he chuckled, smirking down at you before he went back to kissing and sucking your neck. He moved back to your lips, but from the throbbing in your neck, he'd definitely left a hickey.

Ten minutes and two more hickey's later, Dark pulled back from your neck with a quiet growl. "As much as I'm enjoying this, I think we're getting a little too into it." He said, looking pointedly down at your legs, which were wrapped around his waist. You blushed lightly, nodding, and he smiled, freeing himself from your grasp. He let you settle into the mattress and wrapped his arms around your waist happily. "Get some sleep, kitten. We'll play more tomorrow."