Moving In

The next morning, you woke up and stretched a bit. Mark's arms tightened around you, pulling you close, and you smiled, rolling over to face him.

"Morning," he murmured, a sleepy smile on his lips. "How'd you sleep?"

You smiled, snuggling a bit closer. "Good morning," you replied happily, "I slept great. You?"

He nodded, then let his face settle against your neck. He lifted his head after a second, his eyebrow raised. "Have a bit of fun last night?" He asked with a smirk.

You blushed lightly, pushing his chest. "Shut up." You laughed.

"I'd like to have some fun too." He said, rolling onto you and bracing himself above you.

You smiled up at him and kissed his neck softly. "I'm sure that can be arranged."

He grinned and leaned down to kiss you, but was interrupted by Chica barking from the floor.

He looked over at her and she turned, heading towards the door. "I think she's gotta go out."

You nodded and smiled. "Later," You promised, winking.

"Oh yeah." He got up and smiled, holding his hand out for yours. "Let's go make breakfast."

************************************************************************************************************************

A few hours later you and Mark were loading the last of your things into his van. "I'm glad we're doing this," he said, closing the trunk. "I really love being around you. Plus, this will make things easier for the three of us." He paused, wrinkling his nose a bit. "That's the first time I've said the 'three' of us. It was weird." He laughed.

You smiled and nodded, kissing his cheek. "Just a little." You murmured. "Alright, I'm gonna go drop off my key. Be right back." You walked towards the little office a few apartments to the right of yours, knocking. "Mr. James?" You called out, "I'm here to drop off my key."

The elderly landlord came out and smiled warmly at you. "Sad to see you go, darling. But I'm glad Cali's been good to you." He nodded his head towards the little window, where Mark was waiting outside of the car. "You two be good, wouldn't want any more heartbroken guys showing up to see you."

You frowned, turning back to him from the doorway. "Wait, someone was here to see me?"

"Yeah, some guy stopped by yesterday night to see you. I said I wasn't allowed to tell where tenants lived and he said he'd try to catch you next time you were home."

"What did he look like?" You asked with a sinking feeling in your gut.

"He had curly black hair, kind of tall. His wrist was in a weird brace, like a cast."

You grimaced, handing him the key. "Well if he comes back, tell him that I moved."

He nodded and you left, going out to the van.

Mark took one look at you and pushed himself from the side of the van, frowning. "What's wrong?"

"He was here, last night." You told him, your voice tight.

Mark took your hand, leading you to the passenger's side and opening your door. "I won't let him anywhere near you, don't worry."

In the same second Dark was in control, lifting you into the passenger seat. "We'll keep you safe. You're ours now, he can't have you, and he won't."

You nodded and buckled up. "Okay. Let's just go home, Mark has a video to make."

Dark nodded and closed the door, coming around to the driver's side. Half an hour later you brought the last box into the house and went to take a shower.

************************************************************************************************************************

((Okay I think I lied, I think it'll be easier to say he/him/his.))

MARK/DARK'S POV

Mark sat at his desk, frowning at his screen. There were some comments on his last video that he wasn't happy about. Some fans decided to stop watching videos in protest to his relationship with Y/n. Mark shook his head and deleted the comments before getting ready to record another video. PAX was coming, and he needed to prepare.

'You should let her know not to blame herself' Dark told him.

'I'm not gonna tell her.' Mark said, setting up his mic.

'Then at least tell her you don't need fans who don't want you to be happy, she should know that those comments aren't her fault.'

Mark shook his head again. 'I'm not going to tell her about the comments at all.'

'No, that is a terrible idea. She'll find out eventually and she'll be upset you didn't tell her.'

'I don't want her to know, she's under enough stress as it is, Dark.' Mark argued. 'I'll tell her after we figure out this Michael thing.'

Dark sighed, but couldn't help agreeing. 'Fine, but if she finds out, I'm letting her know this was your idea.'

'Oh, thanks,' Mark said sarcastically.

Dark shrugged. 'I'm just being honest. You should try it sometimes, she wants us just as bad as we want her.'

Mark blushed lightly and covered his face with his hands. 'We're not getting into that right now, one thing at a time.'

((A bit shorter than usual, but the next chapter will be pretty long.))