A Few Months Later

***A Few Months Later***

You smiled at Mark softly before peaking out at everyone in the room. You were at PAX once again, this time a welcomed guest by Marks fans. You were nineteen weeks along now, and your abdomen was much more rounded now. It was strange, knowing exactly what was happening inside of you this week or that week, but it was exciting all the same.

You and Mark walked onto the stage, with Jack and Alex beside you. Everyone was pretty supportive of their relationship, despite the age difference, which you were happy about.

Most of the questions for you and Mark or Dark were about the baby; if they guys had thought about names, if you knew what the baby was yet, if you were going to give them more updates as time went on.

"We were thinking about doing weekly vlogs since you guys will be sort of waiting with us for the baby's arrival. But we weren't sure, we don't want you guys to get tired of all the baby talk, that isn't why you're subscribed to Mark's account." You explained.

There were plenty of protests and Mark chuckled. "We'll go by week and see how it goes. A lot of things are happening, we're getting the house ready and making sure we have everything we need."

"Yeah, so we'll go by week with the vlogs."

"What about names?" Someone asked.

You looked at Mark and smiled. "Actually, we haven't really talked about names yet." You told them, which was true. But you did have a few ideas, that you could discuss with Mark and Dark when you were alone.

"And actually, we have a surprise for you guys. Well, for us too, I guess," Mark said, looking to the side. One of the stagehands brought a large black balloon onto the stage and Jack smiled, taking the balloon and coming to stand over you and Mark. He held the balloon up and Alex took out a pen. "I guess we'll find out what the baby is now."

Everyone got very excited and you took Mark's hand, smiling at him nervously.

"Okay, let's count it down!" Jack shouted, and everyone began counting down from 10. When time was up, Alex stabbed the pen into the balloon and pink confetti fell down over you. Everyone cheered, and Alex jumped up and down excitedly.

Mark grinned, standing up and pulling you into his arms, lifting you off the ground slightly as he spun you in a circle. You laughed for a second, then touched his arm. "Mark! Stop that before I puke!" You giggled, and Mark set you down, smiling widely at you.

"I love you so much," he breathed, his hand coming to rest on your stomach.

"I love you too," you said, leaning up to kiss him softly.

He wrapped his arms around you, his face almost split in half by his grin. "Well," he said, looking at everyone in the crowd. "We're out of time now. But thanks for joining us with this, and thank you guys for all the love and support you give us. We'll see you all in the next video."

"Bye-bye!" You all said together and walked off stage, smiling at Mark happily. "I love you so much." He said, then sunk down to his knees and kissed your stomach. "And I love you, baby girl."

***A Few MORE Months Later***

You laughed at Mark, Jack, Tyler, and Ethan as they stood on platforms in the middle of the pool, holding padded sticks. "Be careful!" Alex insisted when they were swiping at each other.

You were 37 weeks pregnant, which left you VERY round and constantly shifting in place to try and get comfortable. Alex had come to stay with you guys last week, wanting to be around to help out in the weeks before the baby got here in two weeks.

You turned to look into the camera, smiling with your hands under your massive belly. "Yeah guys, this situation is probably not at all a surprise to you. But we're in the..." You looked at the stopwatch you had to the side and your eyebrows went up. "Wow guys, this is our fifth hour of streaming! And in those five hours, we've raised" Alex turned a dry erase board towards you so you didn't have to waddle. "Holy shit! Guys, we raised $178,000! All of which will be matched by an anonymous donor, so $356,000 will be donated to Direct Relief!"

Mark and the guys all cheered happily, starting to slap the water with their paddles because we'd hit our goal and then some. "Thank you guys so much," Mark said into the camera. "We're so happy to be fortunate enough to give, and all of you that donated or even wanted to donate it but couldn't, because you guys are so capable of changing the world! This money will go to people who are in need, in need of food, need of water, need of shelter and supplies. You guys have no idea how much it means to me that you guys are here watching, and donating, and sharing these links so other people are encouraged to donate."

You felt water from the pool splashing at your ankles and you laughed quietly, kicking water back at the guys. "Guys come on, that's-" You felt a warm liquid spill down your thighs and your eyes widened, looking down. "Um, Mark?" You breathed. He was still talking to the camera and your hands went to your stomach. "Mark!" You said louder, and his head snapped to the side immediately.

"Babe?" He said worriedly.

"Either I just peed on myself, or my water just broke," you announced. "And considering I kind of have to pee, I'm going to go ahead and say it's not the first option."

Everything was still for a second, even Chica staring at you from the side of the pool, and then there was chaos. Mark dove into the water, coming up just in front of you and climbing out, Mark and Dark phasing back and forth as they took your hand. Jack followed him, running inside with Alex to get the bag you guys had prepared for exactly this. Tyler and Ethan went to the cameras, quickly saying bye as they started turning everything off. You could see the chat break out into an excited panic before they ended the stream, and Mark guided you around the pool, Chica barking excitedly.

"Are you feeling anything yet?" Mark asked you, one hand on your lower back.

"No, not yet, just grossly sticky," you laughed.

"Are you sure?" Dark asked. "Nothing hurts yet? Do you want me to carry you? I could-"

You stopped walking and turned to him, cupping his face in your hands. "Hey," you said quietly, "breathe, my loves. It's going to be fine. The house is ready, we have plenty of help, we have a plan. We practiced for this the other day, remember?"

Mark nodded, one hand coming to your hand on his cheek, holding it there. "We remember."

"Okay then. Let's go have a baby," you said quietly, giving him a big smile.

Mark smiled back and nodded, taking your hand. "Let's go have a baby."

*****************************

Hey guys! There's only two more chapters to this story, so I hope you're enjoying it!