Live Stream Announcement

***A Few Weeks Later***

Mark smiled softly, kissing your hair. "Ready?"

"Mark I still don't think I have to be here for this," you said from where you sat, curled up in his lap.

"I wanna tell them, they'll be asking about it when they find out anyway. This fandom is family, they'd wanna know, and it'll be nice to have everyone so excited."

"Alright, you make a good point. I'm ready."

Mark turned the camera on and started the stream. "Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and this my Girliplier Y/n. This is a live stream announcement."

You smiled and waved. "Hey guys, first we want to thank you guys again for all of the positive feedback on A Date With Markiplier. We had a great time with that project, and we're so happy you guys enjoyed it as much as you did. That isn't going to be our last project, either, but that isn't why we're here." The chat was flooding with excitement about ADWM, and the other projects to come

"That's right," Mark said, "we're here to confirm something a few of you have already guessed from our last video a few days ago."

The chat started filling with little shock-faced emojis and other silly memes, along with a bunch of guesses.

Mark looked at a few and chuckled. "No, we aren't getting married, not yet anyway," Mark said, making your face heat up as you blushed. He laughed and kissed your temple as the chat awwwed.

"No, come on guys," you said as your blush faded, "you know by now that our relationship is a bit... Backwards."

Mark nodded, smiling softly. "Yeah, a bit."

Dark rolled his eyes, looking at you. "Just tell them already guys, jeez."

You shook your head, but you couldn't help but smile as you turned to the camera. "I'm pregnant." You guys gave the chat a few seconds to catch up and then laughed together. "Not joking," you promised, leaning over and picking up the little sonogram you guys had gotten the day before.

Mark took it and held it up for everyone to see. "We're gonna have a baby."

The chat broke out into congratulations, saying how excited they were, and they the questions poured in. "We found out a few weeks ago, but we wanted to wait until we had the proof to show you guys," you explained. Someone asked you to show your baby bump and you laughed. "I'm eight weeks pregnant, so the baby is only about the size of a strawberry, I won't have a real 'bump' for another five weeks or so."

"And we won't know the gender for another ten weeks, so your guess is as good as ours," Mark chuckled.

Dark nodded, "though we may decide not to find out ourselves until the baby shower, one of those stupid-"

"Dark!" You scolded, and he rolled his eyes.

"One of those 'cute' gender-reveal things." He told them, and you kissed his cheek. He leaned forward to look at the chat and laughed quietly. "Uh no, we don't know if it's my baby or Mark's. We don't even know if that's a possibility; if Mark and I have different DNA to pass on to the baby. But we're not going to find out. The baby will be mine, just as they'll be Mark's. The three of us are going to raise our baby together."

You nodded and smiled softly. "We're a family one way or another. And we're doing this our way."

***Later That Day***

Mark stepped into the bedroom and smiled softly at you, holding out a bowl of ice cream.

"How did you do that?" You asked, taking the bowl happily.

"How'd I know you wanted ice cream? You've wanted ice cream every day for two months now babe. I really should stop bringing it to you," he chuckled, sitting down beside you.

"But it makes the baby happy," you told him, wiggling happily as you ate some of the delicious ice cream.

Dark shook his head. "You can't feed the baby ice cream every day, my love," he insisted. You pouted and he sighed before kissing your hair. "Finish your bowl before it melts," he murmured.

"Pushover," Mark chuckled.

"Who brought her the ice cream in the first place?" Dark pointed out.

"Alright boys that's enough," you laughed, settling against the headboard. Mark turned on the tv and your mood did a complete 180, same as your stomach.

"The trial of Michael Rodriguez was finally put to rest today as he was sentenced to life in jail, with no parole. Rodriguez was arrested just under a month ago when he was stalking his ex-girlfriend and ended up killing police officer Thomas Jones, who was working undercover to protect said ex-girlfriend-" You pressed a random button on the remote and it changed to some re-run of Grey's Anatomy.

Mark sighed quietly, pulling you to his chest. "See? I told you, he will never come near you again." He promised, smoothing your hair down gently.

You nodded, leaning into him, ice cream forgotten. "I know."

They both kissed your hair and Mark looked at you. "Come on, let's just get ready for bed." He insisted, moving the ice cream away from you.

"I'm just glad it's over," you breathed. The trial had barely lasted two weeks, which meant everyone wanted him to rot in jail almost as much as you. Almost.