𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑

Warning: Graphic violence, depression, kidnapping

━━ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇 ━━
"What you do in this world is a matter of no consequence. The question is what can you make people believe you have done."

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle,
A Study in Scarlet

━━ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 ━━
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemble to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

━━ 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 ━━
Certain scenes not suitable for ages under 16. Take caution for the warnings. This is the more lighter themed of my Supernatural fanfictions. However, it will have places were the warnings are appropriate.

━━ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ━━
It was a french mistake...
This fanfiction takes place in season 4 of Supernatural. It's slight AU (alternative universe) because of travel between our universe and Supernatural. Although, it's based on The French Mistake, Supernatural episode. I wanted to expand more upon in it, since the premise was quite good in canon. However, unlike the canon episode, I didn't want to pander to any particular ship. Instead more of a critique of fandom, its dangers, and how it can affect characters and actors.

Even though I quit being in the Supernatural fandom years ago, I still want to give something back to you all with the two fanfictions I wrote in this fandom. It's a whole another story why I decided to do so. And no, before anyone asks, I won't write any more Supernatural fanfictions. At best only go back to edit, revise, and rewrite the ones I've. That's all I can promise. I'm grateful for my time spent there, the writing lessons I learned, and the friends I got to have. I will miss you, but this fanfiction chapter in fandom is closed.

As for those who know my writing, I don't pull any punches when it comes to angst and difficult topics. So I suggest you get ready your therapy hours, chocolate, blankets, and tea.

━━ 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 ━━

Fanfic
Completed

Written | Jan 2017
Published | Mar 2016