EPISODE 14┃TO FIT INTO JARED'S SHOES

Sam Winchester

He left Castiel and Dean to their scenes. They had a busy day at the moment. Dean kept something from him, he would find out what sometimes. Right now, a bigger problem stood at the forefront of his mind. How to get back. However, Sam discovered a few hours later none of the spells he knew from memory worked.

Then he heard knocking, Sam sighed as he rubbed his eyes. "Come in," he said loudly. A person told him it was an interviewer waiting for him. Sam nodded to her and waved her goodbye shortly after.

Sam went through Jared's clothes, he needed to wear something decent for the interview. Looking as himself would not cut it. He chose a black suit with a white shirt underneath it. Matching black pants that he wore as well. Sam attempted to fix his hair before he went out of the trailer.

In a room a little further behind from the impala scene (the car was there with green screens around the car, it looked so wrong for him). A chair was written his actor's name on it before he sat down it. He found it weird it stood leaned slightly to the side. She wore a white dress, her eyes brown as her skin tone. A wicked glint in her eyes.

A terrible reminder, because there was a demon he loved with the exact way of staring at him. She came from Entertainment Weekly. "Hey, I am Gina," they shook hands. "I want you to state your name, greet the watchers before you know how it goes."

What she didn't know, Sam was guessing by that point. Sam cleared his throat, "Hi, I am Jared Padalecki and you are watching Entertainment Weekly," Sam said more confident than he felt at that moment. He smiled nervously before he waved to the camera.

"You ready?" Gina asked him. Her smile plastered on his face the way Dean did when he rather wanted to do something else.

"Yeah," Sam answered.

Gina ordained her papers and flipped open the pen in her hand. She flipped through some pages before she settled on one. Gina smiled at him again. It made Sam's stomach churn. "We left off in the third season finale, with Dean dying because of the crossroad demon deal he made. Sam witnessed him die, what hints can you tell us?" Gina asked. Her pen ready to write down whatever he said.

Sam flinched when he recalled the memory of seeing Dean get killed by the hellhounds while he couldn't stop it. He clenched his fist and his jaw became tight. Sam took a deep breath through his nose to control the raging emotions inside. "There will be new stuff coming up for sure," he played off the nice voice he used with victims that want to talk about the monsters they saw.

"Oh? Like what?" Gina wrote on her papers as she turned to him again. The curiousness was lit on her face. Not unlike Dean when he found a lead to solve their cases.

Sam leaned back into his chair, relaxed his shoulders, and smiled. "We are going deeper into one of the mythologies in the show. I won't say which, of course," Sam answered. "I did some scenes since we started filming. However, I am not sure how the writers are going to go with it before they give me the scripts."

Gina nodded, "understandable." She wrote on her papers again. She glanced up at him she fired another question. "Was Dean ever aware of Sam's powers?"

Sam nodded his head. "Yes, he was," he responded. "What did you think of it?" He asked when he noticed she opened her mouth to say something again. It stung in his chest to remember the betrayal he had done towards Dean. He sighed.

"That something big is coming up, don't you?"

A cold chill went down his back. The hair raised on his arms. It sounded way too familiar to be a coincidence. It couldn't be. "I can't tell you, you know how it works, right?" Sam attempted to distract her. At least, he read up on how the cinema worked for actors, without Dean knowing he talked to actors of earlier seasons. It helped him at the moment.

"Yeah, I know. There are rumors about a new character this season. Is not clear whatever is a demon or angel, is this true?" Gina said. She put away her stuff so her full focus was on him at that second. But he debuted he could say it was indeed an angel joining in season four.

"I can't say, sorry," Sam ruffled his back head.

"Then, how does the relationship work between the brothers so far? It must be something you can tell about that," Gina continued. She took her hands in front of her as she leaned closer to him. She seemed genially curious about it.

Once more, Sam got a difficult answer to take, he knew Dean would see the interview one way or another. "There are certain...issues they would have to talk through. Together," Sam said. "What Sam did, is what he believed is right—was at the time," Sam was quick to correct himself.

"Conflicts I guess?" Gina laughed to clear the sudden tense air around them.

Half an hour later, Sam finished up the interview. He felt exposed, hurt, and slightly bit angry. Sam let his anger show only when he entered the trailer to change back to his normal clothes. Then he went to the photographer the interview had taken with her. They took some shots with his using both suits and his own clothing. Which he preferred.

Finally, they let him go and Sam began to hunt for his brother and angel. He saw them wrapping up an interesting scene he took in mind for later. He walked over to them when they finished. "Dean," Sam said but Dean got his message.

"What?" Dean asked in a lower voice.