Chapter 25

Tabby's p.o.v
So it's been a week since I told Ed that I'm ready for a relationship again but he hasn't ask me to be his girlfriend yet. He has been getting ready to go on tour again for his Multiply album so I can understand. I get up out of bed and go take a shower and put on some dark blue jeans and one of my Ed Sheeren t-shirts and blue converse. I brush my hair and braided to the side.(Tabby's knee is still in a knee brace but she don't have to use crutches no more) I put on my knee brace back on and walk into the living room and found Louis asleep on the couch. Why is he asleep on the couch? I go put on a pot of tea and make me, Ed, and Louis a cup of tea. I get out a skillet and the eggs and make scramble eggs and sausage and bacon for breakfast I make the plates and grab 3 forks and I grab Louis plate and cup of tea and walk into the living room and sit them down on the coffee table. I gently shake Louis still he open his eyes. He looks up at me and sits up. "Hey Lou" "hey" "u can explain later but go ahead and eat and drink ur tea" he looks at me and nods "thanks" I nod and go into Ed room and kiss him on the cheek to try to wake him up. His eyes flatter open and as soon as he sees me he smiles at me "c'mon sleepy head get up I have breakfast and a cup of tea ready for you in the kitchen. U have to meet up with Amy for lunch to go over some final things for your tour" "ok tabz I'll be in there in a minute" I walk out and back into the kitchen grab my food and cup of tea and go sit by Louis on the couch. He just finished eating "thanks for breakfast twin" "ur welcome twin". "Will u tell me wats going on?" "Me and the guys r going back on tour" "when?" "We will the same day Ed does" "oh" "yeah me and Ed were talking we don't think u should stay here alone" "I'll be fine I can handle myself" "we don't want the fans getting to u like they have been" "they hadn't been getting to me" "yes they have Tabby quit lying I can tell I'm ur twin I know u cry urself to sleep last night" "how do u know that?" "I heard u but Ed didn't" "how did I hear me?" "I came to make sure u didn't hear me and u were asleep already but ur eyes were red and puffy" "yeah about that I don't want to explain that" "u need to tell me" I was about to but Ed walks into the room "hey Lou hey tabz" "hey teddy bear" "hey Ed" "wats you guys talking about" "I was trying to get Tabby here to tell me y she cried herself to sleep?" Ed looks at me with sad eyes "y did u?" "Because u remember when I went to have dinner with Laim and Niall Cuz everybody else was busy" "yeah" "well I went to the restroom and a group of girls around my age jump me right there in the bathroom and I have bruises on my legs, stomach, sides, and my hurt knee" "what?" They both say "yeah" "see Tabby that's y I say ur not safe to be alone when we r on tour" "that's y I ask Amy to let u come on tour with me Tabz" "oh my gosh seriously" "yeah so that u r safer" "thanks u guys" I give them a big hug and finished my breakfast and tea. I just hang around the flat all day and has a lazy day with Ed expect when he has to go to lunch with Any to finish sorting everything out for tour. Ed is taking me somewhere for dinner but doesn't say where. So I just wear wat I have on and grab a jacket and go get into the car with Ed. He drives us to a park and we have a picnic in the middle of the park.

Ed's p.o.v

So I brought Tabby here to ask her to be my girlfriend but I needed to wait til the right time to ask her. So I've been planning this for a week how to ask her. We eat the picnic I made for us. After we r done eating I stand up "c'mon Tabz let's take a walk along the path" "otay" so I help her up and we start walking along the path wat she doesn't know is that at the end of the path I have my guitar and I'm going to play Thinking Out Loud to her and then I'm going to get down on one knee to ask her to be my girlfriend. Romantic right? "Hey I'm really enjoying this" "yeah me too it's nice to spend with u" "yeah same with u" we get to the end of the path and Tabby sees my guitar "teddybear wat r u doing?" "Just going to sing u a song" she nods and I start playing the tune to Thinking Out Loud and I start to sing to her looking her in the eyes.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me-I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So, honey, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way (mmm...)
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause, honey, your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

That, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are (oh, oh)

La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, lo-ud

So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
But maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are

After I finish the singing I put the guitar down and grab both her hands, stand up off the bench and get down on one knee and say "Tabby will you please be my girlfriend?" "Yes oh my gosh a thousand times yes" I stand back up and kiss her passionately on the lips. We break the kiss to catch our breath I grab my guitar and use my other hand to hold her hand and we walk to where we had our picnic and she grabs the picnic basket and our blanket and we walk back to the car. We put everything in and I open the door for her and go get in myself and start the car and drive back to the flat. We spend the rest of the night cuddling on the couch and Tabby fell asleep on me so I pick her up and carried her to her bed and lay her down and covered her up. Gently kiss her forehead and plug her phone into her charger and go get ready for bed myself. I'm so glad that I finally ask Tabby to be my girlfriend and that she is coming on tour with me. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Yay I updated!! Ed finally ask Tabby to be his girlfriend yay so exciting!! I wish someone would be that romanic to me but that's never to happen but hope u like it. Love ya.

-Like

-Comment

-Tabby