Chapter 33

Maddie p.o.v

It's about 11 o'clock in the morning. Niall and Louis had to leave. Let's just say Tabby fix breakfast and then kick them out cause today is our best friend bonding day. Me and Tabby have been planning this for 3 weeks now. "Hey Maddie we should starting getting around cause we have a 12:30 lunch date" "ok are you going to take a shower first or me?" "I will cause it's going to take longer on my hair then yours" "ok". I sit on the couch and wait for Tabby to get done in the shower. She only takes like 15 minutes. I turn on TV and How I Met Your Mother is on. I just watch til Tabby is out of the shower which is 15 minutes later. I walk in the bathroom, turn the shower to let it heat up to the right temperature and strip off my clothes and step in letting the hit water relax my muscles. I wash my hair and body and get out of the shower. I get dressed and waiting for Tabby to do my hair and minimum make-up (outfit on the side).

 I get dressed and waiting for Tabby to do my hair and minimum make-up (outfit on the side)

(Tabby's outfit below)

After she finishes with her she does my hair and mak-up

After she finishes with her she does my hair and mak-up. I look at the clock and its 12:15pm. We go get into Tabby's truck and we go to Olive Garden. Which we only live 10 minutes from but that's with driving. Tabby parks the truck and we get out and go inside. "Reservation for Sharp?" "Follow me ma'am" we sit down. "What would you like to drink?" "I'll take a Dr.Pepper please Maddie what would you like?" "I'll take a Coke please" "I'll be right back with your drinks and I'll take your order" "ok thank you" "ok Tabs what do you want to eat?" "I just want a salad what are you getting?" "Same as you" "see this is why we are best friends" "yep" I say popping the p. The waitress came back over "here is your Dr.Pepper and your Coke. What would like to eat?" "We will both take a salad thanks" "ok your food will be ready soon" she walks away. I didn't like the look in her eyes. She acting we are a couple. "Hey Tabby that witness is acting like we are dating" "yeah I could tell when she walk away don't worry cause here comes my sassy side" "where some popcorn when you need some" Tabby just laughs. "Here comes the waitress" "que the lights" "here is your food. You guys make a cute couple" "we ain't a couple lady are you blind? We are best friends having a best friends bonding day. Wow people these days but thanks for the food. You are dismissed" the waitress walk away with head hung low. "You're just as sassy as Louis maybe even sassier" "why do you think he's my twin?" "I can see why" we both started laughing. We eat and go pay. We head back to the truck. We get in and Tabby starts up the truck. "Queen Sassy where you wanna go next?" "Oh you know I'm queen Sassy but wanna go get best friend tattoos?" " Yes let's go" "Tabby goes to a tattoo shop" "Louis refer me to this one" "oh ok" we walk inside. "Hi I may I help you ladies" I say "we wanna get best friends tattoo" "ok I have some ideas follow me" we follow the dude. Me and Tabby look at the options and we agree on one(tattoo on the side).

Tabby gets written on her left arm 'Take these broken wings(including the bird)'

Tabby gets written on her left arm 'Take these broken wings(including the bird)'. I get written on my right arm 'And learn to fly(including the bird also)'. They tell how to take care of them so they don't get infected or anything.

Tabby's p.o.v

So me and Maddie just got best friends tattoos but I'm getting another one. "I'm wanting another one also" "want would you like?" "Do you have any rose with a musical note?" "I might have some let's go look" I follow him. "I think this one" " ok when do you want it?" "I was thinking on my right leg" "ok well you already know the how to take care of it cause I just told you for the one on the arm same thing applies for the one on the leg" "ok thank you" he gets started on the tattoo(tattoo on the side).

 "I think this one" " ok when do you want it?" "I was thinking on my right leg" "ok well you already know the how to take care of it cause I just told you for the one on the arm same thing applies for the one on the leg" "ok thank you" he gets sta...

He finally finished and puts cream and wraps it up just like your arms. We pay and get back into the truck. "Karaoke night?" "Hell yes" "let's go then. It's 7pm by this point. We get the karaoke place. Me and Maddie decided to one song each and do a duet together. I go first. I do No Control by One Direction. Then Maddie does Outer Space by 5 Seconds of Summer. We order some hamburgers and fries with a coke for Maddie and a Dr.Pepper for me. We just hang out for about another hour and then we decide to do our duet. For our Duet we do Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer. Maddie's sings Calum and I sing Luke and then the last chorus we harmonize. After we finished we grab our coats and put then on and head home. We get home about 9:30. We both get dressed into PJs. Maddie is picking the movie while I make popcorn for us to share. I grab a can of coke and a can of Dr.Pepper and go to my room when we are watching the movie. "What movie did you use?" "Fast and Furious 6" "yes" we watch the movie still it end and of course we both burst out into song at the end of the movie when they play See You Again. "I had fun on best friend bonding day" "yeah me too Tabs" "we gonna do this going soon" "yeah we do" " well I'm going to sleep tabs so goodnight" " ain't you going to move to your bed?" "Nope it's to far plus you have a king size bed" "haha well goodnight Maddie" " goodnight Tabby" I turn the TV off and then turn the lamp off and we both go into a deep sleep.

So hope you guys like the chapter!! Tell me what you think!! Don't forget to vote and comment!! Love you guys!!❤❤

-Tabby💜💚