Chapter 28

Tabby's p.o.v

So today I get to go see Justin Bieber and I'm excited cuz I've been a Fan since he first started but the guys don't know that. I know Niall is a big Justin Bieber fan but they find out then I'm screw but niall I could just jam with him on JB music. So I get up carefully and quietly cuz Ed is still sleeping. I pick out my outfit for today and head to the bathroom. I turn on the water and let it heat up until it's the right temper and step in and wash my hair with my coconut shampoo and conditioner and rinse my body with my coconut and almond body wash. I finished up and step out and get dressed(pic on the side)

 I finished up and step out and get dressed(pic on the side)

  I came out of the bathroom and walk back into the bedroom area just as Ed is awaking up

I came out of the bathroom and walk back into the bedroom area just as Ed is awaking up. "Morning beautiful" "good morning babe" "someone is really happy and chippy today" "yep that's me" I fall back into the bed next to Ed. " wow already ready to go huh?" "Yep well the car will be here in 15 minutes so u better get up and get ready" "only need 10" I just laugh at him and he shower and get dressed and we wait for the car to come pick us up. I  grab my phone and shove it in my back pocket and grab my sunglasses put them on just as Ed says "car is here" he gives me a peck on the lips before we open the door to walk out of the tour bus and get in the black car. We arrive at the arena and go inside and Justin is doing soundcheck for tonight when he sees us and stops doing sound check to come greet us and get some water. "Hey Ed" "Hey Justin" they give each other a bro hug "and u must be the lovely Tabby I heard so much about" "is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Ed and Justin start laughing "it's a good thing" "ok good and yes I'm Tabby" "well we will talk later have to get back to soundcheck" I just nod and he jogs back to the stage and the next song that they play is as long as you love me which I know the whole song and even Big Sean rap in it. "Hey teddybear guess wat?" "Wat?" "I'm a big Jb fan" "really?" "Yeah" he just smiles and we heard over to the stage and walk into the stage and the rap part is coming up. I close my eyes and start doing the rap and then I hear my voice going the speakers and then Jb starts singing the chorus again and finished the song. I open my eyes and Jb walks over to us. "Tabby wow didn't know u can rap" "umm no one did not even Ed" Ed shakes his head no. "U wanna do the song with me tonight?" "Umm I don't know about that" " y not?" "Cuz never been on stage before in front of hundred thousand of people" "ok well it just one song and u don't have to come out until the rap part wat do u say?" "Otay I'm in" "awesome" "u sure Tabz?" Ed asks "yeah I'm sure" "ok well I have to go through the rest of the set list and then we can go over as long as you love me a couple times sound good?" "Yeah" "nice shirt btw" "thanks"
So after sound check bad we all sat and chatted until showtime. Everything is going good and then the next song as long as you love me starts to play before Justin starts singing he talks to the crowd "ok next song is as long as you love me but I have a surprise for u guys during the song so here we go" he starts singing and he is on the chorus before the rap and I get handed a mic and I start raping
I don't know if this makes sense, but you're my hallelujah
Give me a time and place, and I'll rendezvous it,I'll fly you to it,
I'll beat you there
Girl you know I got you
Us, trust...
A couple of things I can't spell without 'U'
Now we are on top of the world, 'cause that's just how we do (do it)
Used to tell me, "Sky's the limit", now the sky's our point of view (view)
Man now we stepping out like, "Whoa" (Oh God)
Cameras point and shoot (shoot)
Ask me what's my best side, I stand back and point at you
You, you the one that I argue with, I feel like I need a new girl to be bothered with,
But the grass ain't always greener on the other side,
It's green where you water it
So I know we got issues baby true, true, true,
But I'd rather work on this with you
Than to go ahead and start with someone new
As long as you love me

After we finished I waved goodbye and walk backstage again. After the concert finished we hang out with just for another hour before he had to leave and we get the car waiting for us and head back to the hotel cuz tomorrow Ed has a concert here at the arena so we head back and get change and head to bed.

I'm updated I have a really special surprise next chapter but until then love u guys