Author's Note: New Idea & New Book{Coming Soon}

Author's Note: Sorry, this is not a update! Anyway, hey guys! Okay, so, I saw other author's doing this on their books and I'm like "That's an awesome idea! And very creative also ;)" so I decided that I'm going to do it for this book! Here's what you do: If you have a question for ANY of the characters that I have been introduced in my book, leave it in the comments & at the end of each chapter, the character you have directed the question to will answer it in their POV! xD Also, my computer broke D: So that means slower updates since. Have nothing but actual paper to work with. It's hard to update on my tablet because there are more mistakes and It's much much slower!! And more difficult! So{I've been saying that word a lot "so" Sorry, haha} I will get the updates to you guys! No worries! I'll do whatever it takes! Love you guys! Comment & tell me your questions! Thank you bunches!

Also:

Book Coming Soon:

The Players' Game

Summary:

"I found our next chick."

"Who?"

"Aiden Lowry, the new girl from our block"

"She'd be a tough one to crack..."

"I can get her!"

"Doubt it"

"I bet you $650 one of us could get her in our bed before Coop's Birthday"

Aiden Lowry has suffered several blows from her abusive father. She only managed to live with him for her mother. When her mother suddenly passes away and her father is sent to jail, there's nothing stopping her from leaving. Her Uncle volunteers to take her in, so she must fly from Oklahoma all the way to San Diego, California. Is she finally worry free? Heck no! She then meets the man-whores who are scattered around on the block. They play a game where they battle against one another to take a girls' virginity, then leave and treat the person as if they were nothing but chewed up gum on a sidewalk. When they are after Aiden, she must do everything in her power to refuse them. This is the first time they've ever added money to the equation, so they'll do everything in their power to win. It doesn't help that the guys look like Abercrombie Models, so how much longer before she caves in and lets one of them?

~amazinglaugh1