Chapter Thirty-Six: You're Wrong

Ryder's POV:

We headed back into the living room, to see everyone going crazy.

"Are Kameryn and Jenson going to be okay?" Grasshopper asked quietly, causing everyone to fall silent.

I noticed Chase glaring at Aria and knew that this wasn't going to end well.

"It's all  your fault," Chase accused from across the room. Aria's eyes widened before narrowing, "How's it my fault?"

"Yeah, Chase, I thought we were over you blaming others for stuff," Hunter barked.

"If she didn't come here, she wouldn't have gotten into all your guys' heads. She wouldn't have got Jenson and Ryder head over heels for her, causing an outbreak," Chase muttered darkly, "None of this would've happened."

"Hey, we were in dumps before she came," Tyler pointed out, shoving Chase.

"I was doing just fine," Chase remarked, shoving Tyler back.

"Yeah, 'cause you're just great, aren't you?" Tyler growled.

"Guys, this needs to stop!" Tyson ordered, putting distance between Chase and Tyler, "What good is any of this doing?"

"What good is happening with her under our roof?" Chase asked, sticking a finger out in Aria's direction.

"What good are you here?" Jayden smirked, stepping up next to Tyler, "You blame others and that's the weakest anyone can get. Why don't you live up to your own mistakes, Chasey Boo."

"You shut it b-"

"Shut up," I interrupted, "You're wrong, Chase, Aria didn't do a thing."

"See, she has you right where she wants you, Ryder," Chase continued.

I was about to go off at him when the home phone rang. We quieted down as the voice mail went off.

"Hello, this is Los Angeles General Hospital, your resident Kameryn Woods has been in a severe car accident and is on his way here-"