Chapter Twenty-Three: We're Going To Die

RYDER'S POV:

"What I don't understand is how you're supposed to be dating me and then you go and get married to that...that slut!" Rumor shrieked.

I knew this was a bad idea, but my parents raised me better than this! I would never cheat on someone on purpose. I blame the alcohol! So I had brought Rumor out to dinner in hopes of explaining this concept, but fuck, this was a stupid idea!

"Listen, Rumor-"

"You never call me by my name!" Now that is a lie. I almost rolled my eyes but stopped myself from doing so. It would only make things worse.

"Let me guess, you call her all those cute nicknames, huh?"

I've only ever had one special nickname for Aria. Hell, everyone knew that.

"You're blowing this out of proportion, Ru-"

"Call me 'babe'!" she demanded. I raised an eyebrow at her behavior.

"This isn't going to work, babe," I scowled at her, putting my fork down and placing two twenty's on the table.

"You are so not breaking up with me!" she glared at me, her voice low as she looked at our surroundings. An old couple sent us a weird look and I rolled my eyes.

"I so did," I mocked her tone, storming out of the place. That went better then expected, I smirked at the thought.

***

Jenson's POV:

I pulled up to the creepy house, involuntarily shivering. This place has a bad vibe to it. You could see the bats flying about, screeching. There were no street lights, it was just dark and...creepy. Not to mention the creepy graveyard in the back.

"It says this is private property," Grasshopper told us.

Tyler grinned, "Excellent!"

"I have a bad feeling about this," Aria echoed my thoughts.

"Scared, Wolff?" Kameryn leaned forward, smirking in her direction. She shook her head and scoffed.

"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt,"  Grasshopper mumbled from the back. Tyler raised his eyebrows suggestively at Aria, "Don't worry, babe, you can hold onto me the entire way."

I glared at him and he smirked, "Calm your tits, bro."

"I'm not your bro."

"Yeah, he's my bro,' Kameryn grinned, proudly.

"Whatever," Tyler said, dramatically.

"Are we going or not?" Callis grumbled.

"Hell yeah," Tyler and Kameryn boasted, hopping out of the car. Grasshopper and Callis quickly followed them.

"We're going to die," Aria gulped. I looked at her, silently chuckling.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you New Jersey," I gave her my usual lopsided smile. She glanced at me and grinned slightly.

Tell her...

Are you fucking insane?

Just do it-

No!

"Aria, I just want you to kno-"

"Come on, Scaredy Cat!" Tyler hollered, causing us to jump.

"Point proven," Tyler mumbled to himself. "They're hopeless."

"Hopeless romantics," Kameryn chuckled.