Chapter Thirty: I Feel Like Kim Possible

Author's Note: So I don't exactly know what happened, but I believe I fixed the problem, because I'm a genius...Just kidding xP Once you all have finished reading this chapter, I have begun to write-finally-a new chapter for The Players' Game. So you should go check that out as well! And, like always, comment/vote/share(: Enjoy

~amazinglaugh1

_________________________

Kameryn's POV:

"Come on," I groaned, reaching higher. My fingers grazed the cereal box, sending it back further into the cupboard.

"No, I just want some frickin cocoa puffs. What's so wrong with that?" I huffed, letting my hand drop. I heard something drop in the other room, glass shattering afterward. I opened the door of the pantry slightly and looked out through the crack.

"Damn it," Aria cursed, bending down to clean up the mess.

"Don't pick it up with your fingers!" Ashley scolded.

"Why not?" Aria asked, watching Ashley come near the pantry. I quickly turned off the light and hid in the corner. The door opened and Ashley reached in to grab a broom. I smirked, remembering my stalling moment with Aria to keep her from seeing Jenson making out with a ginger. Gingers...Bleh. Don't get me wrong, some gingers are pretty. Their attitude on the other hand, isn't. Greg wasn't pretty on the inside and definitely not on the outside. He was just jelly of my movie star good looks. A chuckle slipped through my lips and my eyes widened. Good thing Ashley had already left.

I opened up the door once more and peeked through the crack.

"What's with you anyway?" Ashley asked Aria as she swept up the glass.

"Can I tell you something..?"

Ashley stopped sweeping and looked over at Aria, "Of course."

"I haven't had a period in awhile," Aria started. I stepped away from the door as if it was on fire and I've just been burned.

"Gross," I muttered, scrunching up my nose. The only time I eavesdrop and it has to be this kind of conversation. 

"Have you-"

"Once, back in Vegas. We were drunk and that's when we got..." Aria answered, cutting off Ashley's question. Wait a second..I got closer to the door again and watched them through the crack of the door. Ashley was picking up the last pieces of the glass with a wet paper towel. She threw it in the trash can and grabbed her purse.

"Come on, Aria. We need to find out for sure," Ashley told Aria, grabbing her hand.

"Alright..." Aria agreed, going with her. When they were gone, I opened up the door and stepped out. I quickly ran out after them, their car drove away just as I stepped out of the house. I stepped back inside and grabbed a pair of keys to one of our cars. I ran to the garage and unlocked the car. I hopped inside it and turned the ignition on. I feel like Kim Possible..

***

I walked into the house, and threw the keys onto the coffee table. Chase, Blake, and Hunter looked up at me from their video game.

"Why were you driving?" Hunter asked, getting up.

"I had something I had to do," I answered, stiffly. I walked upstairs, not caring that they were now following me.

"You could've had a stroke, Kameryn. You know what that leads to? Accidents. I'm pretty sure you know what comes after that," Hunter continued.

"I'm not stupid, Hunter."

"Really? Then why'd you grab the keys?" Chase asked, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Maybe you need to clean out your ears, Chase. I told you I had something I needed to do," I practically growled, turning around to face them all.

"What if you got hurt...died even?" Blake asked.

I chuckled humorlessly, "Now you care?"

Chase uncrossed his arms and looked at the floor. Blake scratched the back of his neck and looked away from me. Hunter gave me a weird look, "Of course we do, Kameryn. We're family."

I shook my head, "That's where you're wrong. If this is what you call a family, then you're head's not screwed on correctly. Look around you, Hunter. My brother is competing against your brother for a woman who might be pregnant. Chase is a douche bag-"

Chase held up his hands, "Whoa now."

"Jet slept with Rumor back in Vegas. And I bet you smoke to get rid of your problems, because you know this family is falling apart. I'm not sure it can even be fixed at this point. Even if it can, I'm done trying. I'm done with everything." I turned back around and walked to my room, slamming the door to add more effect.